N-Europe

Episodes (TV Series)

ReZourceman

Yeah I liked just for how its meta-show within a show. Also its interesting because that problem with UK to US shows does exist. I've had similar ideas about a remake of a show trying to make it big, got it in my notes from years ago looks like I missed the boat though.

Oh I've not seen the last episode yet. Yeah I watched this from the start. I enjoyed, after first being a little bit "...".

I had to get into it, and realise it wasn't Green Wing 2.0 (since the prescence of Stephen Mangan or whatever and Tamsin Grieg akways evoke their GW characters), but it's been enjoyable.

Finally finished it tonight. I really liked it. I'm a big fan of Tamsin Greig ever since Green Wing so this was another good show I've seen her in.

The ending was a bit different to what I hoped. I could see it building up and didn't want it to end like that!

Did a quick search to see if any news about a series 2 but I guess it is way too early for anything like that. Though I think that shows my enjoyment for the show since I've never done that before.