N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

Mcoy vs Edd Kirby next Tuesday.

Eleven games ago Mcoy decided to stop winning when he joined the Nexus. Mcoy got fed up of sitting around and losing all his games, Mcoy's told Haden to go shove it. Mcoy is back to his old ways and he's going to raise more hell then he's ever raised in his life.

Mcoy remembers the last few times he went one on one with Edd. Mcoy whipped his arse not once but twice (actually 4 times). Edd Kirby has reached the top league but the one thing he hasn't done is whopped Brian Mcoy's black arse in the championship.

Mcoy is on a bad run, can Edd break the Jynx and put Mcoy away for good?

We have your back buddy.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neuromiddleleaguelogo80.jpg

Round 4

The Sixty-Fourthers 1 - 1 Intergalactico Stars

Now that the pressure of continuing an impressive winning streak had been lifted, it seemed that Inter were now planning to relax a little more. It looked that way, with only two chances in this game from the visitors.

Inter were leading going into half-time after Aurelius blasted a free-kick straight past Karge and in on 42. However, 64ers went into the second half searching for a way back, and got their equaliser with a superb long-range shot courtesy of Razzazi just after the hour mark.

Rising Phoenix 5 - 1 AFC ReZs Rabies

Well, I suppose Nexus knew a Phoenix win was never in doubt.

Within 25 minutes Phoenix were 3-0 up with goals from Bolam, Eklind and Piquet, scoring from 50% of their chances made in the first half.

Phoenix were also dominant in the second half. However, Rabies had also found their shooting boots and managed to pull one back on 59 with a shot from Mansson.

Fourteen minutes later, and the three-goal cushion was restored with Lorimer scoring his fifth of the season. Then Bolam scored his second on 80, Rabies found no way back and the ten minutes dragged on for them.

Emo Blades 0 - 2 Cubic County

The misery continues to pile on Jayseven and his team of Blades, with their fans who might feel like doing something harmful with a blade at this stage of the season.

Though goalless at the break, County made the most of their chances and were in front less than ten minutes after the restart with Harley breaking the deadlock on 53.

Another fifteen minutes passed before Harley bagged his brace to seal the points and heap more misery on the doomed Blades, who must now be bookies' favourites for the drop.

Hammerboys FC 0 - 3 Recall United

Perhaps somewhat of an unexpected result, this one. But it's not uncommon for the newly-promoted teams to find themselves going down to a team who flirted with relegation last season.

This game started off slow, and somewhat brutal. Within 13 minutes, three players had been cautioned and one had to be taken off due to injury.

Recall had been producing more chances, but perhaps Hammerboys were hoping to survive the first half then come out strong for the second.

That wasn't to be, as on 44, Gers scored to break the deadlock to give Recall a 1-0 advantage at half-time.

To concede at half-time is always hard to take, and perhaps Hammerboys didn't take this well, as Recall took dominance in the second half and had put the game to bed nine minutes into the second half with the previously booked Hollingdale doubling Recall's lead. Though Gers got his second on 69, many probably thought this one was done after the second goal.

Madpool 4 - 0 Eights United

Madpool get back to their winning ways at the expense of Eights United.

Madpool were out of the blocks early and, in eight minutes, were ahead with Hiles finishing after Madpool countered an Eights attack.

Ten minutes later, and it was Hales, not Hiles, who got 'Pool's second with a nice long-range shot.

The third came on thirty-three with Hales taking a shot from a Quintal pass in the penalty area.

It looked to be no way back for Eights, and Madpool seemed to notice this, as they took their foot off the accelerator in the second-half and sat back. However, that didn't stop Archie Gay getting his head onto a Stanley Trainer cross and making it four on 53.

However, Gay was hurt badly within a clumsy challenge and will miss the next two games.

Most Important Result - Madpool 4 - 0 Eights United. Madpool bounce back and Eights falter after looking promising in the last two rounds.

Turned on the Style - Madpool. Recovered from last round's defeat at the expense of a team performing surprisingly well.

Player of the Day - Darren Bolam (Rising Phoenix) Two goals against a pitiful Rabies side.

I should have Round 5 up tomorrow. Emphasis on 'should'.

I got two 17-4 and one 20-6 in eight days a season ago. Haven't gotten anything worth keeping since then though.

Won my third straight match and my second away match out of three. I can smell promotion already :love::heart::love:

My only issue with the match is that I should have scored more compared to amount of shots and he was lucky with that penalty shot.

Edited by Tales

Mcoy finally secured a win at home.

Mcoy must give credit to Bayern and Dyson. Lientur Jurado went and punched Massimiliano Morello earning himself a red card. Dyson's goalkeeper Morello kept his composure until the last six minutes where he caught Juardo chatting up his wife, abandoning his goalpost while the game was still on Morello went in for a flying kick right to the face of Juardo.

Classic two goalkeepers getting sent off.

Essex was also held off by Marshall fucking Cunt Bain who played at 18 skill.

Edited by Brian Mcoy