NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Season 17

One-Stop-Shopping.aspx

2.png

Awards

awards.jpg

Important: Dyson, Odwin, Odwin, Dyson, Mad, Odwin, Odwin, Bru, Bru, Haden, Dyson, Odwin, Elites, Mad, Odwin, Dyson, Haden, Dyson,

Odwin 6

Dyson 5

Mad 2

Bru 2

Haden 2

Elites

This season was the toughest yet in the top league. Two teams emerged from the melee and fought for the title until the last day of the season. Dyson won the league and were so impressive with doubles against the Elites, Odwinica and 64s. However it is Odwinica who scoop this award, with an on paper weaker team they did the double agains the Sons and Bru and proved a hard team to defeat all season.

Style: Bru, Haden, Mad, Dyson, Sons, Haden, Dyson, Bru, Sons, Haden, Rovers, Dyson, 64s, Elites, Elites, Mad, Bru, Mad-64s,

Bru 3

Haden 3

Mad 3

Dyson 3

Sons 2

Elites 2

64s 2

Rovers

There was a ton of stylish football played this season. Madpool and 64s with their wonderful last game of the season summed up the quality on display this year. Bru notched up an amazing 6-2 win against Madpool, United scored a great 4-1 against Dyson, while Dyson earned their own 6-2 against the 64s. A great season to be an xpert viewer.

Player: MacCalman Bru, Durov Haden, Backer Odwin, Brobeck Dyson, Fitzgerald Mcoy, Marconossi Haden, Spirito Dyson, Helder Bru, Tartara Rovers, Lindpere Bru, Rufus Sons, Sandford Dyson, Boland Dyson, Durov Haden, Brammer Elites, Hiles Mad, Brusling Bru, Spirito Dyson,

Dyson 5

Bru 4

Haden 3

Sons 2

Odwin 3

Rovers

Elites

Mad

With the last season for several legendary players, Dinsdale for United, Brusling for Bru and Brobeck for Dysonism it was a last hurrah for some greats in several teams. It was Dyson who took this award though while Brusling did play well Brobeck was better and in Spirito Dyson have a future legendary player.

Prize Draw

Pick numbers between and including 1-11, Dyson has 2 picks!

Odwin:

Dyson: 5,6

Bru: 1

Mad: 9

Happenstance: 10

Silver: 8

Edd:

Inter: 4

Eights: 7

Hammer:

Ok so I was thinking start the new season either next Tuesday or Friday what do people want?

Any reporters PM me would be great to have some lower league reports or just awards again.

Recruits can still join us so keep asking people.

Thanks for a great season last time around lets make 17 the best yet.

Edited by Haden

10 please.

As for when we start the new season, I dont mind. I just need to get myself a new midfielder before then!

I'd like a couple weeks off time for a bit of training and to own a couple of noobs to get my form up.

Ell, want a game?

Number 3 please!

Yeah it is 1/30 then 2/30 (1/15) 3/30(1/10)...etc so your probability increases.

It does annoy me getting a great youth near the end of the season because by then he will age one year more but unlikely to increase! Still waiting on my youth, should be any day now.

If you get a youth late in the season, they get dev value quicker and are just as likely to go up at the change report as anyone else.

Another reason why youth are nicer than purchased players.

Next Friday (4th Feb) sounds good to me for a start.

Yeah, I still feel pretty noobish about this game. No idea whatsoever about strategy, though I do think I've just about got the basic gameplay down by now.

Yeah Danny, you'll gradually get into it. Any questions and these folks'll be happy to answer.

Please dont put words in our mouths ReZ

It's better than him putting other things in our mouths. Like he normally does.

Let's see if I have this right ...

At the end of each season, player's skills are developed on the basis of their development value, which is determined by form and match experience. If their form is good, they're very likely to increase in skill, but their form will decrease. You then need to make sure they're well trained in order for their form to stay good.

How accurately have I understood it?

Perfectly understood. After the change report it is easy to get their form back up before the season starts though; play a friendly and form train. That'll sort it out, but then it''ll change after every match. A good level of form to aim for is for everyone to be on 14 or more. That will lead to well balanced training, and a decent change report. But, if you run out of money and have to make a judgement call between training youth or older players, I would train youth - their potential for change in the change report is much greater. Once a player hits 30 you'll be lucky to have them go up another skill bar visibly.

Bru I'm not playing you yet! Need to get my form up.

I didn't know their experience would go up more Oddy, cheers for that knowledge. I'm still learning about the game it seems :p

My youth player was...A 19-3.

Unless you're in dire need of money quickly, is there any point accepting a bid for a player early? Am I right in thinking it'll simply accept the highest when the deadline comes?

I'm in no need of new players (other than a youth Goalkeeper) so it's simply training money.

My youth player was...A 19-3.

Unless you're in dire need of money quickly, is there any point accepting a bid for a player early? Am I right in thinking it'll simply accept the highest when the deadline comes?

I'm in no need of new players (other than a youth Goalkeeper) so it's simply training money.

Yeah, it generally only make sense to wait. Only a couple of cases where you'd want to accept early.

i) You need cash to train someone and can't wait an extra day. (Stupid reason.)

ii) Need money for a win bonus.

iii) A player you want on the transfer market ends at the same time your man does. You could accept an offer early and then place a bid on the other dude. I'd do this at 10:58pm to minimise any possible damage.

The third is really the only one I'd ever do.

Silverdale Hotpot have developed something of a gay cult following, and their team calendars and posters have been selling like hotcakes. This generates 68 000 econ for the club in extra revenue.

Haha, I'll take whatever econ I can :grin:

Mcoy vs Dyson tomorrow.

Mcoy knows on one half there will be the legendary champion, the person who fought against all odds, the man who waves upon waves of people have come to watch from around the world. The manager who revolutionized the way others play Xpert eleven in the Neurope today.

And then you have Dyson on the other side.

Hmm, seems like we have an extra member at the moment even though 2 seem to be afk.

We could have 10,9,9 in a league or even 2 leagues of 14. Or should I just boot one inactive and do the usual format?

Or we could have 1 league of 28! lol

Edited by Haden

One league sounds epic. How long would it last?

Edit: 27 weeks...duh!

Edit2: It would end towards the beginning of August.

Edited by Cube

How about 7, 7, 7, 7?

Nice short, wee season.

I got an 18 3 defender today, as predicted.

And anybody looking for a friendly tomorrow? Challenge me!

Edited by Charlie