NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

I'm thinking relegation this season. My report didn't seem strong enough.

You have a pretty strong team from where I'm standing/watching on a computer screen.

When do we find out which players are going to retire at the end of the season?

When do we find out which players are going to retire at the end of the season?

You would have already been told if any are going to so you are clear!

God my change report screwed me over bigtime. Might be on damage limitation this season..

Things seem to be looking all right for me. I finally feel I'm getting the hang of how to play the game, so I hope I'll get into it properly during the season! :D

Not sure if you've done one yet but press releases over 250 characters get you extra money. If you've not done once this week do it today, and you'll get the money on tuesday morning.

Youth at last!

17 3 striker with heading. Not amazing but will do wanted a new striker so thats good.

Not sure if you've done one yet but press releases over 250 characters get you extra money. If you've not done once this week do it today, and you'll get the money on tuesday morning.

Yeah, I read something about that, but I find it a strange mechanic. What on Earth are you supposed to write?

Why don't you have a read of a few?

Its all just a bit of banter between teams really, except for the namby pamby NWO and whatever other group conflict going on at the moment.

Nearly got my team sorted, few players heading out. Don't think anyone else is coming in.

First/last game will be against Nikos' unbeaten men... and I don't feel greatly confident that I'll beat him! Need my forwards to get all awesome all of a sudden.

Your keeper is pretty immense and none of my forwards are particularly brilliant though! Possible draw on the cards i reckon!

Just out of interest, its never happened to me but does anyone know what happens if/when your keeper gets sent off? Does an outfield player go in goal or are you just wide open and automatically concede every time the opponent takes a shot on target?? Scary thought!

I've had a few keepers sent off. I seem to recall that the game substitutes another player off for your reserve keeper.

I ain't bought a new player in months. I just havn't had the need for any yet.

Beat Gorgonzola 2-1 in a friendly. Not a great performance from me.

Facing Rising Phoenix away in the first match of the season. Will not expect to win.

3-0 result for Recall, in a friendly against Hammers. Nice warm-up for the beginning of the league.

Proving difficult to get any decent young players to the team particularly with restricted funds and people outbid me at the last minute. Don't like selling my own players these days either. Only aim for the season is survival.

Good luck boys for the season! Lets make it a cracker!

Shame I'm against McCoys Sons, probably going to show me up :p

Expected, but I'm still dissappointed. Don't want a start where I have to fight like hell to get out of relegation zone. Cube at home on Tuesday, I'm not very confident. My goal keeper is playing like crap. 4 in form doesn't get me very far.

Well played - my playmaker and stuff were guessed and your defence is pretty strong.

I also probably shouldn't have played a young forward.

well here we go again then, 1 game played 1 win.

last season I went 3 wins a row then down the shitter. hope it's not a repeat this season.