N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

I'm currently in Dublin but snuck on to say:

HELL YEAH!

I thought I was going to struggle this season tbh. Lets hope I'm not relegated next season like last time!

I look forward to our match on Tuesday McPherson. It'll be more electric than wrestlemania.

Also Congrats maddog! I'll see you next season!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently in Dublin but snuck on to say:

HELL YEAH!

I thought I was going to struggle this season tbh. Lets hope I'm not relegated next season like last time!

I look forward to our match on Tuesday McPherson. It'll be more electric than wrestlemania.

Also Congrats maddog! I'll see you next season!

Congrats man you deserved it also well done to MadDog and Seahawks.

Just trying to get my dev values up hence the mental formation today haha. Hope to challenge for the title next season.

It is that time again can people be asking friends and forum members if they want to join next season. Thanks :)

Promoted!! After 7 season I finally made it. It cost me 1.2 million in the last 3 matches but it's worth it.

Dev value is less than satisfactory. 4 players didn't reach 10(1 is getting sold/fired though), most of the youths did decent, but didn't reach the target I set, and the strikers failed as usual.

Anyone has a decent young keeper to sell me? I want to know if he increased after this season and his last dev value. Got 2.5 million now plus whatever I can sell my current keeper for, unless he retires.

I'm a bit annoyed about one player. A Dev value of 9 and average form of 9 when he's had training almost every week and he's only missed two matches (so he's played 16 this season).

There also must be a lot more factors than age and skill. Another player has the same age and one less skill point. He's played in 12 matches and has had half the training sessions. Dev Value and Average Form are both 15.

I'm a bit annoyed about one player. A Dev value of 9 and average form of 9 when he's had training almost every week and he's only missed two matches (so he's played 16 this season).

There also must be a lot more factors than age and skill. Another player has the same age and one less skill point. He's played in 12 matches and has had half the training sessions. Dev Value and Average Form are both 15.

I haven't studied things in detail, but aren't there hidden values that determine how much a player develops?

Promoted!! After 7 season I finally made it. It cost me 1.2 million in the last 3 matches but it's worth it.

Dev value is less than satisfactory. 4 players didn't reach 10(1 is getting sold/fired though), most of the youths did decent, but didn't reach the target I set, and the strikers failed as usual.

Anyone has a decent young keeper to sell me? I want to know if he increased after this season and his last dev value. Got 2.5 million now plus whatever I can sell my current keeper for, unless he retires.

NICE!!! Back to back promotions for the both of us then...high 5! :D

I have a bad feeling we could both be heading straight back down next season though :P Let's hope not!

I haven't studied things in detail, but aren't there hidden values that determine how much a player develops?

Yeah, think i've heard that somewhere too! You may have to sell the bugger Cube!

Same position? Depending on what happens in the matches some player might be screwed up big time and other take to skies, changing the average considerably for a period.

A nice resounding win against Mcoys. I didn't field my strongest, but I'm sure he didn't either.

Huzzah, two league titles for the Elites! Think my development value should be alright.

Also, I'm getting pictures of my players now, I thought that was a VIP thing?

Gutted about the relegation, seems we usually have a fighting chance all the way to the final day of the season. Pleased with the performance & win against Haden, shame Dyson didn't do me any favours:p

Looking forward to the Change Report, will probably bring in a new youth defender to develop while other things will depend on the outcome of the report.

Next season the aim will again be going for the title & promotion.

Scored 14 goals more than anybody else, but i let in more goals than i'd have hoped. I also got 1st, 2nd, 3rd and tied 4th in the player stats! Does that mean i gets all ze monies? :)

Lol yep, you'll be rolling in it! Happened to me in the Lower League last season so i daubt things have changed since then!

New Mini-Competition

So now that the season has finished, once the new season is set and the reports have come in, people can look at who they think will be relegated or promoted at the end of the next season or win. People can PM me who they think will go up and down from each league/ predict the three champions.

I'm not sure which. It will have to be done by the beginning of the first game, so Haden when you know what date the new season starts I'll make people more aware then.

I'll add a prize, maybe 1 month VIP or something for the winner/closest predictions.

Could people state whether they'd be up for this and whether they would prefer to predict relegation and promotion or the champions (and maybe last place?), please :)