N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The transfer window closes at the end of tomorrow. Tomorrow will be 26 days since my last youth player offer.

Will I still be offered another youth player if it hits 30 days, or will I have to wait until the season has ended?

I think that might be me done for the season. I can't see me coming top, so it's time to bring out the youth for the remainder.

Looking at the fixtures I think whoever wins between Essex Elites and Haden United is going to win the league. Matches after that seem pretty straightforward.

I think that might be me done for the season. I can't see me coming top, so it's time to bring out the youth for the remainder.

Looking at the fixtures I think whoever wins between Essex Elites and Haden United is going to win the league. Matches after that seem pretty straightforward.

Mcoy disagrees. Mcoy has yourself, Haden and Essex to play still, Mcoy could make the result go any way in your three teams favour.

Bad performance, rightly deserved 0 points from it. Caskey seems to love scoring from free kicks, just a shame we didnt have him all season. Am worried is Dev value won't get high enough before the end of the season, he's on 7 currently.

Better news in my Xpert Team, managed to beat the league leaders away from home a few times this season, and now sit top. Have a good chance of getting promoted for the 1st time with my Xpert team.

Total shocker. I think two bidders just went nuts. He was a leader (not that important), cool as ice (nice in a forward), goal instincts (super good in a forward). I was expecting about 4-5 million so 9 million is incredible. Means someone actually paid about 11 million for him (transfer market takes a 16% fee).

My missed penalty in the 84th minute was probably confirmation I'm getting relegated. Unfortunately Bain kept out all our other chances as we dominated the game. The fight will be pretty much over if I lose to Dyson next week.

cccccccccccccccccccccccunt

Just want to quote this. WTF Durov injured till end of season dev value now stuck at 10 likely to go down as his form dropped. FFS!

On other news will get down to just doing awards to get prizes ready for end of season.