N-Europe

Tales of Graces F

heroicjanitor

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA now i'm going to hear that all the time! "DANCE LIKE A DAVE - INSTANT BALLZ"

Sadly due to having my PS3 wiped I can't do a Grade enhanced game, but I've restarted Graces to pass the time before Black 2 arrives (I did start another go at Tales of Vesperia but didn't want to play a game I'd put on hold for mon action and then forget everything.)

I want to get to a point where I can play as Hubert, then I can DANCE LIKE A DAVE whenevrr I want.

• 5 weeks later...

This game is actually pretty good. The characters (particularly the main) are much better than say in Abyss. My god Luke was a massive douche.

I quite like the titles (reminds me a little of FFIX) and dualising. Although whoever made it so you have to unequip stuff to dualise needs a slap. Pascal is a pretty well voiced character too.

It doesn't appear in my list of stuff to dualise until it is unequipped. The only exception is that when one piece of equipment ready to dualise is unequipped, (e.g. a piece of tempered equipment), it can be combined with another piece of tempered equipment that is actually still equipped. But until the initial thing you start dualising with is unequipped it simply doesn't appear. It would be incredibly hard to miss anyway given they are bright yellow.

Same applies for adding shards to untempered equipment.

• 8 months later...

So, I remembered that I need to finish this game. 10 hours in and currently struggling with that Green Slime Boss.

I play on Evil, and he (or rather his minions) always kick my ass into oblivion.

::shrug: Leveling takes ages, now that I'm at 22 and the enemies don't give a lot of xp.

If I could combo the Boss down, it wouldn't be half bad, but my idiot team mates can't do shit.

Edit: Well, I destroyed this slimy green piece of crap :D Cancelled my Tales of Xilia pre-order as I will be putting time into Tales of Graces first :)

Edited by drahkon