NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

I didn't know motorstorm and hustle kings were download... I'm tempted to pick up every single one of them; they look better than the retail releases.

If anyone wants to be out off buying one, read reviews; no ones going mad and it's certainly put me off a little. Shops getting cheaper and cheaper certainly help matters though :)

Digital 1st Party prices revealed.

I vomited rainbows when I saw this. Motorstorm under ?5?

tumblr_lwduxxrwx41qez6n5.gif

I vomited rainbows when I saw this. Motorstorm under ?5?

tumblr_lwduxxrwx41qez6n5.gif

I was surprised and thought it must be very much watered down but looked it up and apparently has 16 tracks, 8 vehicle classes, 64 events and 24 trophies (including platinum). So it seems its just great value for money not lacking in content like I originally thought.

Rc pro am for the new age for under a fiver. Can't go wrong. Love these type of games' even driift on wiiware is one of the most played games on gaming weekends!

Stardust, motto storm, hustle kings and escape plan are certain purchases.

It is true I get ?5 off with the preorder pack yeah?

Really not bothered abut any retail games, though ?15 for virtua (if it's good) will be too hard to turn down. The rest sound extremely disappointing :(

Well, Motorstom at under ?5 certainly changes my negative views on it. It kind of explains why it's so..basic.

On the flip side, I assumed that Reality Fighters was a built-in, tacky tech-demo but that's a full retail game.

What do you mean by 'basic' exactly?

It's hard to describe, it probably stems down from the really simplistic controls (which could be seen as good) and that there didn't seem to be much "action" going on (which could change considerable in later stages/multiplayer).

Like with Super Stardust and Uncharted, it may be yet another case of "Sony have made a demo from the worst part of the game". One Uncharted review even mentioned that one part of the game (which is the section the demo was based on) is "the worst moment in Uncharted's history". (or words to that effect).

Unnnfff, this is my killer app. http://kotaku.com/5884598/super-stardust-delta-the-kotaku-review

Played SSHD yesterday in 3D for the first time and it was stunning. Who'd have thought 3D not being utter shit.

Review is very positive...started looking at Kotaku's other Vita rules and they said no to playing Uncharted because:

The allure of a portable Uncharted game is strong, but Golden Abyss feels for the most part like a cut-rate version of 2007's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Golden Abyss is more or less an inferior carbon copy of the first game in the series, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

They basically said after Uncharted 2 and 3 it feels decidedly flat.

IGN gave it 9.5 too!! Definitely the game I'm most looking forward to. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it plays like geometry ward (which I love).

Still waiting on a Virtua Tennis review then I'm good to finally preorder!

IGN gave it 9.5 too!! Definitely the game I'm most looking forward to. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it plays like geometry ward (which I love).

Last time I checked, SSD doesn't involve working out what conditions ill geometric shapes have, then passing them onto the correct doctor for the right treatment before they died right in the middle of your hospital.

Still waiting on a Virtua Tennis review then I'm good to finally preorder!

I think GW is a sack of cock. Bloody hate it and it's hard as nuts. Super Stardust HD is gaming perfection as far as I'm concerned. Everything from the graphics to the power-ups to the menu design. Bliss.

Also, @ReZourceman when I saw there was a Late Boomer trophy in SS Delta...

super-stardust-delta-20120208104910363.jpg

tumblr_lxldixNnbw1qj71q9.gif

No Platinum makes me sad thought. :(

Edited by Daft

Last time I checked, SSD doesn't involve working out what conditions ill geometric shapes have, then passing them onto the correct doctor for the right treatment before they died right in the middle of your hospital.

It doesn't? Oh stuff that then!!

I think GW is a sack of cock. Bloody hate it and it's hard as nuts. Super Stardust HD is gaming perfection as far as I'm concerned. Everything from the graphics to the power-ups to the menu design. Bliss.

Also, @ReZourceman when I saw there was a Late Boomer trophy in SS Delta...

super-stardust-delta-20120208104910363.jpg

tumblr_lxldixNnbw1qj71q9.gif

No Platinum makes me sad thought. :(

Curse ye! GW is fantastic (the wii version anyway) so either a. It's even better than that - awesome or b. it's complete different

If it plays similar but loads better than I can't wait!

What.

No.

Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not even the reward of Platinum. Fuck that shit.

Tennis and get on on the online fun!!

Origins is cheap as anything on home console anyway :)

Yeah I went with VT coz I am a tennis nerd (watching and playing) so I love all tennis games.

Plus the trophies / cheevo's on tennis games always seem to be pretty fun so hopefully the trend will continue. And I know it will be that type of game that can be played again and again - even if I don't touch it for weeks / months.

Your all mad I tell you!

Everybody's Golf is the way to go - 30 player online!

Nice hole in one on Jap version below!

Could EVERYONE stop jizzing about this please, it increases my temptation on not wanting to wait and join in on the jizzing fun! :p