NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Nice to see a good old mental collapse every now and then :p A victory for activity for once, I didn't let this rest as you can see by the number of posts I made in the last few pages. Also I apologise to Nintendohnut :D

Wow! That was a bit of a collapse!

I don't want you to reveal what it is but do you really have just a double vote as a power Heroic?

If you really are who you say you are, that's a pretty lamish power with so much potential wasted :p

Arrest: Tales

What does controlling ReZ mean?

Wow! That was a bit of a collapse!

I don't want you to reveal what it is but do you really have just a double vote as a power Heroic?

If you really are who you say you are, that's a pretty lamish power with so much potential wasted :p

What does controlling ReZ mean?

I do have just a double vote. I thought it was lame at first too but it kinda makes sense, it gives me more clout when arresting people.

You can specify how someone dies using the Death Note, so he made it so that he accused me before he dies tomorrow.

Well, that's a disappointment. I do think we shouldn't blindly accept all he's said in his confession, I believe he's "given up", but there maybe some lies in there to misdirect us. I mean, why tell us the stuff about ReZ?

Also, can't ReZ speak at all (for himself that is), i.e. is he written off already?

Anyway, I don't know what the count is, but I guess:

vote: Tales

But something just doesn't feel right about his confession.

I was actually thinking that there might have been some redirection involved because both Tales and herojan were so adamant about their explanations, but that was before Tales' revelation :p

I actually thought Tales was being controlled by Jonnas for a little bit... Now that I know it was Rez I feel I should have known.

Rez will die tomorrow btw Sméagol, same thing happened to Peeps, which I did notice without being told. Maybe since I was the one being accused this time I missed Rez being controlled.

If I am to believe what Tales told us, then he just needs your face to kill and must have done the eye deal. It could be that he was going to die soon anyway? There must be some penalty for it. Anyway I think he may be trying to clear mr-paul as his last act. If he had his face the mafia would have his name and mr-paul would die anyway.

Any strategies for tomorrow then, with the new info we have?

Is it relevant now if I reveal who the person is on the latest address from the surveillance cameras?

Nice to see a good old mental collapse every now and then :p A victory for activity for once, I didn't let this rest as you can see by the number of posts I made in the last few pages. Also I apologise to Nintendohnut :D

I know I'm dead and shouldn't be posting so feel free to PM heroic if you can't say it in the thread/don't want to derail it etc... but I haven't been following this extremely closely - what are you apologising for? :) )

Because I had to repeat myself loads of times in an effort to prove myself town and I gave out to you for that before :p

Sorry for the lateness, hectic life.

Day Begins

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

Sméagol entered the house and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 2 [1006 Maple Street]

Ellmeister enters the home and does not leave.

Surveillance Camera 3 [234 Lansdowne Road]

Jonnas enters the house. Mr-Paul appears later and knocks on the door. Jonnas leaves with Mr-Paul.

Surveillance Camera 5 [24 Hitlin Road]

Cube enters the house and does not leave.

Surveillance Camera 6 [19 Parkmore Drive]

No activity.

Surveillance Camera 7 [29 Northbrook Drive]

A figure enters the house.

Surveillance Camera 8 [49 Oakwood Road]

Dannyboy-the-Dane enters the home and does not leave.

Rukia.png

Hayley Fraemain has been been found at the base of a cliff. Nearby witnesses claim she forgot her parachute. A yellow note was found on her body with her name, location and ETD.

She was a young genius college student, who challenged herself with hacking high security mainframes.

Edited by Diageo

It's supposed to say "yellow note" and not just "yellow". Another reference to Dead Like Me.

Is that the first time someone hasn't been identified by name? I'm talking about camera 7.

Camera seven has been monitoring another person without heat signature.

I'd love to know who else can we go after, but I don't have an updated player list. Diageo, could you help with this, please?

Check Day 7. It appears there.

Anyway, I'm suspicious of Rummy/Eddie, but I'd like to hear from Zell, first.

Ah yes. Still don't know anything about it though, night 6 someone with no heat signature entering, and night 7, just "a figure" entering.

The person who lives there is one of:

The Peeps

HeroJan

Rummy

Ryuk

Zell