NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Can you tell us about it? I mean, at this point, I don't think it can hurt if simply everyone teels about themselves. It may clear stuff up.

As for hero and Zell.. I'm undecided. I personally don't see a reason not to trust Zell, i.e. he has done nothing wrong so far, although there obviously is not a specific reason to trust him either. hero, however, has only been "cleared" by Tales' confession and following arrest. Which was unorthodox to say the least. But apart from that, there's no real reason to trust or not trust him either.

And Jonnas' post adds to The Peeps' mysteriousness. The Peeps, do you have an ability? Why didn't you anwser the door?

##########

First question was directed at Dannyboy by the way.

Anyway, I knocked, knocked, knocked on The Peeps' door, but he didn't answer. When I peeked through the window, he seemed to be sleeping on the couch, with the TV on.

I have no idea what to make of this.

Looks like I was asleep.

Can you tell us about it? I mean, at this point, I don't think it can hurt if simply everyone teels about themselves. It may clear stuff up.

I'm a single mother who's a private detective. I'm excellent at figuring people out when they're lying, so I've constructed a a device that lets me measure the anxiety levels of the person I target. I can only target someone during the day, however, and at the end of the following night I get results about the anxiety levels throughout the day and night.

However, I just always get something along the lines of "anxiety levels remained stable throughout the day and peaked at some point during the night", which I take to mean that they didn't lie during the day and targetted/were targetted during the night.

Zell's anxiety rose to extremely high levels at the end of the night, and I suspect this could be him seeing the Death Note, possibly lending some credibility to his story. But it's still vague and could mean anything, really.

I was wondering if Zell maybe got a vision because someone else touched the gate too. How do you know what you saw was inside the Desterate building Zell?

Dannyboy's stress tester... Is it based upon if someone is lying or if they are under pressure? If it is just them being under pressure then it is virtually useless as a lie detector. Ellmeister went offline before giving his targets :(

Just realised no one has been killed since Tales was arrested. Could be significant?

I believe him, and thanks for the info. But if there are any reports you got which stuck out..?

[22 Elmgreen Drive] Sméagol - places cameras

[1006 Maple Street] Elmeister - places other cameras with cat machine

[234 Lansdowne Road] Jonnas - doctor

[24 Hitlin Road] Cube - Investigator

[29 Northbrook Drive] The Peeps - dead?

[49 Oakwood Road] Dannyboy-the-Dane - lie detector

[? Cinnabar Lane] Zell - can talk to ghosts / read auras

[?] EddieColeslaw - steals stuff for investigation

[desterate building] heroicjanitor - double vote, people work for him

Did I miss something? Cube already said he was an investigator, I don't know what we know about The Peeps. I think tomorrow I'll reread the whole thread.

We have 2 investigators. Again, we are on what is it, day 9? I think we should all reveal are targets and reports. My targets are in the write-up.

I forgot mr-paul.

[? ?] mr-paul - brings people to other people.

Dannyboy's stress tester... Is it based upon if someone is lying or if they are under pressure? If it is just them being under pressure then it is virtually useless as a lie detector. Ellmeister went offline before giving his targets :(

See, this is the issue - I have no idea. The only time it gave off a daytime reading was on day 6 when I analysed Eddie (the day before she died, when Rummy and ReZ were the main targets for arrest), and since we don't know for sure if she was evil/lying, we have no way to know for sure what the reading ment.

Tales was the one who put suspicion on me and was the mafia leader remember?

bubble-holdit.gif

...How do you know he was the mafia leader? Neither Diageo nor Tales claimed he was leader of the mafia, why would you think this?

bubble-holdit.gif

...How do you know he was the mafia leader? Neither Diageo nor Tales claimed he was leader of the mafia, why would you think this?

WARNING

Pictures must be put in spoiler tags.

HeroicJanitor: Zell

Zell: Cube, EddieColeslaw

EddieColeslaw: Jonnas

The Peeps: Sméagol

Edited by Diageo

@Diageo: Point taken.

Still, my question to Herojan remains. Why did you claim that Tales was the mafia leader?

What is this? Something gameplay related, or a modkill or somehting? Can we do something about it?

(and you forgot my vote by the way)

Again? Isn't that the third time someone has mysteriously collapsed?

This time, I suggest we see what happens if we don't remove the helmet. Last time we did remove, she died.

I speculated previously that someone died because we were too late in reacting. I honestly don't think not reacting will help the person / stop his / her death. I also find it curious someone in our building collapses.

Marta.png

Mila Lalavich is dead. She had escaped the convent where she grew up and was happy to never see it again. She was also a talented hypnotist. The cause of death is not apparent at this time.

Tales was the one using the death note(ie kira). He also said he was the unofficial head honcho. You are waaay too quick to jump on me all the time Jonnas...

I have to change the text so it fits[...] The Death Note is passed on to the remaining mafia members. Despite our starting problems I think performed well, basically being the unofficial head honcho. Good luck. And there is no one "following" anyone. I just came up with something quick to explain why I was at Rez' house and to make it appear unprovoked. I almost fooled you guys.

Jonnas also decided on arresting Ryuk... Why is he so damn trusted?

Sorry, I was replying and then other stuff came up. I now have a migraine + plus exam tomorrow morning so I will post my nights work once I get back which should be 11ish.

Although I want to point out, Jonnas I don't place cameras, it is only one which moves every night where I send it.

Tales was the one using the death note(ie kira). He also said he was the unofficial head honcho. You are waaay too quick to jump on me all the time Jonnas...

Tales never said this.

And no, I still don't trust you.

Jonnas also decided on arresting Ryuk... Why is he so damn trusted?

Because I've shown my face around, I've shown that my power is legit. On you, we only have that little show with Tales, which could've been staged, for all we know.

It's not like we haven't tried to get info on you, by keeping yourself locked, you're effectively stopping us from trusting your claims.

Tales never said this.

I posted the quote where he said it...

Because I've shown my face around, I've shown that my power is legit.

Lucky that you are still alive eh?

Told you to not remove it....

Sméagol, where you living with him?