NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Nothing shows alignment.

I'm not going to dismiss Zell's story just yet, but I'm not going to accept it blindly either. Another problem with it it isn't specific enough. You don't know who the 2 people are in the vision.

Hm, there's a point I hadn't considered. God, I'm too tired to be participating in this thread right now.

For the moment:

Withdraw Arrest

Yeah Zell is lying. Also as I said before I don't leave, so he couldn't have followed me. If I left there would be no point in the high security. I think Tales is unrealistically drunk and is voting for Zell so that we won't. Also his votes won't count since they aren't bold and he is in prison.

Vote: Zell

Withdraw vote Since the day just started, but as I have said before it makes perfect sense for Zell to be mafia.

Does anyone in this game have red hair besides Nintendohnut? I haven't seen any in the write-up.

Dannyboy, did anything happen at your house last night? I'm getting conflicting information, here...

Smeagol, can you suggest a good question for Nintendohnut? I'm thinking that "who killed you" might not get us anywhere.

No, especially since we lynched him.

Ask him if he was working for anybody, if he was part of a group.

Dannyboy, did anything happen at your house last night? I'm getting conflicting information, here...

Not that I know of, but that's not to say nothing happened.

[..]

Smeagol, can you suggest a good question for Nintendohnut? I'm thinking that "who killed you" might not get us anywhere.

[..]

No, especially since we lynched him.

Ask him if he was working for anybody, if he was part of a group.

I dunno. We didn't kill him, we arrested him, and upon arrest he proved already dead. So I still think it's a valid question. Otherwise, perhaps he can anwser who modded his helmet.

My cat machine watches targets at any house I choose to send it to, I remember someone else mentioning it early on in the game but I stayed quiet so I didn't have to reveal what I do so early because it was pointless.

I have a list of where I sent it to, but nothing has really come of it. Only verifying stories of people afterwards mainly.

Not that I know of, but that's not to say nothing happened.

Yeah, I thought so. Diageo already said he mistook something in my PM, which clears the confusion (he had the wrong address)

Anyway, I knocked, knocked, knocked on The Peeps' door, but he didn't answer. When I peeked through the window, he seemed to be sleeping on the couch, with the TV on.

I have no idea what to make of this.

Anyway, Vote: EddieColeslaw due to paper-stealing. I still don't trust her, she can steal letters, which is a nice way for her to learn names.

(Why did Caris thank Ell's post?)

I second Cube's opinion.

Yesterday Zell said his power was to talk to dead people. Now he has another power to read people's auras. But last night he didn't even need to see me he just touched the gate with his epic new powers. He's lying, he has too many powers.

Vote: Zell since I'd prefer him lynched than Eddie right now, we have way more evidence against him.

Anyway, Vote: EddieColeslaw due to paper-stealing. I still don't trust her, she can steal letters, which is a nice way for her to learn names.

Again, why am I the only one who's targeted for "stealing"? :cry: There were girls with bandanas and dudes with dark hair (iirc) stealing mail and vandalising and breaking into places too, and I can't be all of them. Also to reply to questions from earlier on: going through Rummy's past target list and results, there is absolutely nothing there about a "black book". Either The Peeps (before he replaced dan-likes-trees) was lying, or he was misdirected/being controlled.

I am an investigator, who also involuntarily takes stuff. Rummy wasn't lying about the Justin Bieber fanletter. While that's not very useful, I suppose I should be looking out for any anti-religious paraphernalia. I don't get names, I check out people's houses - I can give some examples for whoever doesn't mind me revealing their messy rooms :p And I can tell you now that my next suspect is Ellmeister.

But right now I think I believe that herojan is good moreso than Zell. That was some fantastical stuff he came out with. Wasn't Dazz the one who could read auras?

Arrest: Zell

You're all being idiots. Why would I make any of this up? I'm telling the truth.

Arrest Zell

I don't believe it

Care to explain why?

Yeah Zell is lying. Also as I said before I don't leave, so he couldn't have followed me. If I left there would be no point in the high security. I think Tales is unrealistically drunk and is voting for Zell so that we won't. Also his votes won't count since they aren't bold and he is in prison.

Vote: Zell

Withdraw vote Since the day just started, but as I have said before it makes perfect sense for Zell to be mafia.

Does anyone in this game have red hair besides Nintendohnut? I haven't seen any in the write-up.

Of course you'd say that. I saw what I saw. I followed you to the Desterate Building Complex. I was told the building was high in security and has tinted windows. Note how what I'm saying is detailed. This isn't something I'm making up on the spot. I admit that I couldn't read you aura, but when I touched the gate I saw a vision. Of course my vision doesn't implicate you directly, but seeing as you said you never leave tells me that you're lying. Besides, it isn't too much of a stretch that this Desterate Building Complex is the mafia hideout, being high security and all.

All you've said is "oh he's lying" and then a bunch of people vote for me! Mafia much! Notice how people tried to lynch me towards the start of the game with barely any evidence. This is what the mafia does!

I second Cube's opinion.

Yesterday Zell said his power was to talk to dead people. Now he has another power to read people's auras. But last night he didn't even need to see me he just touched the gate with his epic new powers. He's lying, he has too many powers.

Vote: Zell since I'd prefer him lynched than Eddie right now, we have way more evidence against him.

No, I think it's clear why I have epic powers now. I had no powers before. I had amnesia, remember? Jonnas has verified that I'm not bullshitting.

Think for one second. If I was making this up, I must have an extremely creative imagination. If I was lying and was trying to frame you, I probably would have said: "I read heroic's aura and found out he's evil".

If I haven't made it clear enough: I'm not lying. You have no evidence on me and you're all jumping on a bandwagon. Take you votes off me.

Yeah Zell is lying. Also as I said before I don't leave, so he couldn't have followed me. If I left there would be no point in the high security.

I actually have information that proves otherwise... I spotted your vehicle going straight from the SFU building to the Desterate Building Complex, so it is possible for you to be followed... obviously you attend our meetings.

Withdraw vote for now.

I actually have information that proves otherwise... I spotted your vehicle going straight from the SFU building to the Desterate Building Complex, so it is possible for you to be followed... obviously you attend our meetings.

Really? I thought it was done like in the anime, where the assistant had the laptop with the video feed. Or maybe he followed the assistant. He could have followed me then but he is still lying about the vision.

All you've said is "oh he's lying" and then a bunch of people vote for me!

Well you have posted the least out of everyone in this game, claim to have done nothing every night up until two nights ago, say you have a day power, a night power and a power to see into my building and have a ridiculous claim that I am mafia, even after Tales tried it.

Suspicion has fallen on you several days in a row now and I can't believe all you have is a double vote. I personally think something is amiss with you Heroic...what are you hiding? You haven't proven who you are at all.

You haven't proven who you are either, but Tales was inches from getting me lynched, I was one vote away by the time I got online to defend myself for living in the Desterate building. Tales was the one who put suspicion on me and was the mafia leader remember? The people who voted for me(excluding Rez) were you, Dannyboy, Jonnas and Tales. I'm willing to bet that one of you is mafia. Based on behaviour I'd say it's Dannyboy, but Zell fits with the memory loss and this weird accusation.

Dannyboy have you got any information/done anything?

Ellmeister how about you give us a list of people you tracked? I can put up the notes I've kept about where people live and what was done on each night if you do so. Remove vote just to allow more discussion

My voting patterns will truly reveal nothing in this game, seeing as I'm totally confused and have been for almost the entire game. I thought the evidence against you was good, heroic, and to be fair there's something about you that's been rubbing me the wrong way for a while now, especially since I'm very suspicious of the Desterate Building Complex.

I have a power that I've been using most days (I had to get used to it), but to be honest I don't feel it's very useful. I get some form of info, but I really don't know if it actually tells me anything. I may have a reason to trust Zell based on tonight's info ... but because my info is so vague, I don't know for sure.

The only person I trust fully right now is Jonnas. I trusted ReZ before.

I think I trust heroicjanitor.

Suspicious of Zell, EddieColeslaw and Ellmeister to a degree.

Will go over my notes and see if anything else comes up from that.