N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

I'm not sure if this is relevant but my cameras picked up something a couple of nights ago saying Rummy was writing a lot in a black book.

I'm not sure whether this helps us much though.

...The Death Note is a black book. In fact, writing on it means that you're trying to kill someone.

Since only one person died thus far, I'm willing to give Rummy a chance...

Rummy, can you explain yourself? What is that book?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What! One guy says I've written in a black book and you all believe him?! I haven't been writing in any books! I can't defend myself because it just isn't even true! Tell me more about this book Peeps, tell me where you saw me writing in it, and what, or anything more you can tell me. I'm telling you 100% I have done no such thing.

Also if you 'picked it up a couple of nights ago' why would you only decide to mention it now? I find it strange it only suddenly happens to appear as the heat starts on Dohnut.

May I also draw everyone's attention to his already weak attempt to put suspicion on me(of which my following post wasn't just a comment, a question gone unanswered);

mr-paul took ReZ to Ellmeister's house.

Arrest: Nintendohnut for no heat signature, lack of breathing and your house smells. I think Rummy may have something to add about Nintendohnut as he visited 'dohnut's house last night.

Two posts later

^Scratch that about Rummy. Wrong info.

To readdress that, why did you think I was at Dohnut's house in the first place? How were you mistaken?

I'm leaning towards voting for Nintendohnut right now, but he isn't a shinigami. I do find it strange that he hides his heat signature though.

Come to think of it actually, kira is one of us and he could have made all of us touch a page of the death note, meaning we can see the shinigami. If so then he could be a shinigami... But it is unlikely imo.

You are definitely lying then.

I didn't know the book thing was relevant, I just guessed you were taking notes about what you have seen. Someone has died and suspiciously Diageo gives me this information which you claim not to know anything about.

My vote still stands, though I'm still suspicious of Nintendohnut, but your situation seems a bit more worrying after our first death!

Nintendohnut posted to say he can't play right now due to lack of internets.

I propose we leave him until he is back online or he gets replaced. If Rummy has a black book, that's a good enough reason. And if it turns out to be wrong, we will have to work out why The Peeps information is wrong.

Arrest: Rummy

Come to think of it actually, kira is one of us and he could have made all of us touch a page of the death note, meaning we can see the shinigami. If so then he could be a shinigami... But it is unlikely imo.

If we were made to touch a page, surely we would have been notified? Also Diageo said that knowledge of Death Note is not necessary, so I assume intricacies like this wouldn't happen (weak assumption).

I'm not that suspicious towards Nintendohnut, maybe it's just part of his character to be really stealthy. I'm more suspicious about Peeps, his posts seem a bit...inconsistent (the thing about the black book, only mentioning it 2 days later).

I sacrificed my night power to take down the camera, so I have no useful info.

Right, for Dohnut's sake and because of obviousness ATM:

Change Arrest: Rummy

I'm worried about the fact that we don't seem to be told people's alignment when they're arrested. Surely we need to be told when we arrest a scumnag? It'd be impossible to win otherwise. Also, even though we can release people again, I assume the arrest still counts towards majority, i.e. it still benefits the mafia?

I'm worried about the fact that we don't seem to be told people's alignment when they're arrested. Surely we need to be told when we arrest a scumnag? It'd be impossible to win otherwise. Also, even though we can release people again, I assume the arrest still counts towards majority, i.e. it still benefits the mafia?

Actually, I've been thinking about that too. Is it a win when all mafia are arrested? But we don't know alignments when people are arrested, so how do we know who to release? :( This leads me to think that there may be a killer on the townie side, or neutral...and majority is reached by people dying?

You are definitely lying then.

I didn't know the book thing was relevant, I just guessed you were taking notes about what you have seen. Someone has died and suspiciously Diageo gives me this information which you claim not to know anything about.

My vote still stands, though I'm still suspicious of Nintendohnut, but your situation seems a bit more worrying after our first death!

How am I 'definitely lying'?! Again, you've not answered any of my questions! WHY did you say I was in Dohnut's house when I wasn't? If you know so much, then can you tell me where I actually was?

I find this ridiculous, one person mentions that I apparently wrote in a black book a few nights ago, and suddenly I'm definitely guilty. That's all you have? That's all you're all going on? How would writing in it a few nights ago even lead to Tales's death last night? Seriously, I'm willing to defend myself, but I'm telling you it's just an outright lie, how do I defend myself against something I know nothing about! Give me more information Peeps, lets test your supposed information.

Whereas Dohnut, now pulled up, supposedly happens to be inactive. I've got plenty of reason to be inactive with work and my bullshit car but I'm still making an effort. We saw Dohnut do the same in the Gentleman's mafia(when he was later revealed to be the mafia don), so now he isn't here to defend himself he's apparently allowed a chance. I am TRYING to defend myself but have no idea what Peeps is talking about, so I'm definitely lying and not him? Why does nobody want to test his information? Why are we blindly accepting what Peeps says and not listening to me?

Also, I wanted to hold off voting Dohnut, but if it's him or me I'm going to have to Vote:Dohnut if it stops you guys making a silly mistake.