N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

You say we should go after the mafia instead, but based on what? And who are the mafia? We have no one else to go after than you and Dazz as far as I know.

Yes, that's what I'm saying - we're spending a lot of time going over the same evidence over and over. Nobody has even asked anyone else a question so far today! When I say we should move on I mean that we should ask other people some questions, or look at the write-up to get more info, because we're focusing very heavily on two people and ignoring everything else. We don't know who the mafia is because they're sitting in the background saying nothing and not being asked awkward questions. If we start talking about other things we may catch some people out. See what I mean?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we will have a lynch today, so I'm just vote to make my point. I don't trust Dazz' explantion and I don't like that he is going after Jayseven.

Vote: Dazz

I'm sorry but this makes no sense. How am I going after Jayseven when I haven't voted for him and I've been trying to translate everything he's been saying? Also, I have already said that I am wrong about the whole 'cursed speech' thing already and I apologised so that was settled. The reason why I thought that was because Nintendohnut is literally untouchable and I've never seen or have read up about such a role before and so I thought anything goes. However, I still attempted to translate Jayseven's messages. If I was going after Jayseven, I would leave it and not translate anything at all. I don't see you trying to decypher things, I notice. Also, in actual fact, Jayseven is going after me as he has voted for me and I haven't voted for him so you got the wrong end of the stick there, bud.

However, now that you brought it up about not trusting my explanation, how about you tell us your role and alignment. I've told everybody everything I know about my character and my alignment, I would like to hear yours if you don't mind....

Well, based on the theory that I've probably been the kill target at least once, we should try and work out which night that was. Surely EVERYONE didn't target me both nights, so there must have been a few other targets around. So, assuming that on at least one of the nights the killer was either roleblocked or their target protected, the roleblockers who didn't target me should come forward and it may help us work out a killer. We already know Dazz was roleblocked on night 1 so he's still in the frame, but there must be at least one more out there.

...Unless people think that's a bad idea, but so far it's the best way to get info. I'm also interested in trying to figure out who the little girl is (i.e. which character in the series) and who the handsome man is (although I'd assume he was good seeing as he was questioned by someone and nobody has come forward with the info saying he's evil)

I know I'm still in the frame but I was accompanied by Dannyboy, he already confirmed this, remember?

I'm sorry but this makes no sense. How am I going after Jayseven when I haven't voted for him and I've been trying to translate everything he's been saying? Also, I have already said that I am wrong about the whole 'cursed speech' thing already and I apologised so that was settled. The reason why I thought that was because Nintendohnut is literally untouchable and I've never seen or have read up about such a role before and so I thought anything goes. However, I still attempted to translate Jayseven's messages. If I was going after Jayseven, I would leave it and not translate anything at all. I don't see you trying to decypher things, I notice. Also, in actual fact, Jayseven is going after me as he has voted for me and I haven't voted for him so you got the wrong end of the stick there, bud.

However, now that you brought it up about not trusting my explanation, how about you tell us your role and alignment. I've told everybody everything I know about my character and my alignment, I would like to hear yours if you don't mind....

Nice detour. You are asking for my role when there is nothing to indicate it is relevant. The only ones who have any need for my role information is mafia.

I know I'm still in the frame but I was accompanied by Dannyboy, he already confirmed this, remember?

Day 1, not day 2. You don't even appear in the write up on day 2.

Nice detour. You are asking for my role when there is nothing to indicate it is relevant. The only ones who have any need for my role information is mafia.

Day 1, not day 2. You don't even appear in the write up on day 2.

Nice try trying to make me look bad but I still want to know. I've told you everything I know and I will gladly tell you again, why aren't you telling us your role? This seems awfully suspicious to me...

Vote: Tales

Also, I was stating that I was roleblocked by Dannyboy on night 1 (as Nintendohnut clearly said that I was roleblocked on night 1), which he admitted.

As I have said to those who are voting for me and calling me a liar, if I get lynched in the day and it comes up that I've been telling the truth all along, I want an apology.

Also, the mafia want everybody's information including mine, you're nothing special. I've told you everything. You're pointing the finger at me, calling me mafia and yet, as far as I know, nobody knows a thing about you and you're trying to get away from telling us. This is why you are #1 on my Suspect List now.

Massive lol.

You have absolutely no need to know my role. That I don't trust you is not a good enough reason, and you are the very last person who should be asking about people's roles in general.

Aside from your mystirous curiousity, give me one reason why knowing my role is relevant. Just one.

Do everyone else not find it weird that he is voting for me only because I won't tell my role?

Massive lol.

You have absolutely no need to know my role. That I don't trust you is not a good enough reason, and you are the very last person who should be asking about people's roles in general.

Aside from your mystirous curiousity, give me one reason why knowing my role is relevant. Just one.

Do everyone else not find it weird that he is voting for me only because I won't tell my role?

I, as well as everybody else, have a need to know why you clam up suddenly when asked what your role is. I don't care if I am the last person who should be asking or not, I've told everybody everything I know and if that's not good enough for them then that's their problem but as I have said, if they vote for me, I want an apology. Also, I'm asking for other people's role, I'm asking for yours.

Knowing your role is relevant because of two things: 1) You're not telling everybody and 2) people want to kill mafia like I do and when people asked for my role, I told them right away.

Also, I don't find it weird at all, I just find it suspicious that as soon as I ask, you suddenly tell everybody it's what the mafia would do, trying to make me more suspicious and trying to excuse my question.

Will you apologise to me when it comes to light that I've been telling the truth all along? Also, everybody needs to know everybody's role, the aim of the game is to find out who everybody is and whether they are good or bad. I've told you from the very start everything about me and so yes, it is important that everybody knows who you, as well as everybody else, are.

What I mean is, everybody needs to know who everybody is for there to be trust. While I've told you the truth about everything (and right now I couldn't give a rat's arse because I'm getting tired of defending myself), you've not said one word about yourself, not one. So I just find it a little suspicious how you say I was after Jayseven when I blatantly wasn't. I'll give you that you can't trust my explanation but I've literally told you everything and I can not tell you anything else as there is nothing to tell you anymore.

Oh, and I am voting for you because you're quick to point the finger but then you won't give no information about yourself to anybody because you say it's unimportant. If I was in your shoes and someone asked me, I'd tell them right away because if I was a good guy, I'd have nothing to hide.

If you said that "I'm not allowed to say", then I would have let it slide as I know roles that are like that but you suddenly try and worm yourself out of telling everybody by saying "It's unimportant" so that made me suspicious.

The fact that Nintendohnut is not on the planet makes it difficult for me to believe he is townie, how can he help from out there? I'm thinking he might be a neutral with a survival win condition. I would help translate Jayseven's posts but he expressly says not to, he has nothing to say since he was roleblocked. This isn't a one or the other deal btw, if both were mafia(unlikely) this is exactly how they would argue, passionately but without giving away any information.

Vote: Nintendohnut

I am sick of reading these walls of text that reveal no new information whatsoever and just covers old ground. I am also sick of these stupid unnecessary tactics and conditions people keep going on about.

Who the fuck cares if you get an apology after dying, if you're town we would clearly be unhappy you died.

Stop saying the mafia are laughing, I've been mafia before, they never laugh. And even if they do, who cares, no need to mention it every two minutes.

Also Dohnut, we get it, you gave your reasons, doesn't mean we have to trust you. Repeating yourself will get us nowhere.

Tell you what everybody, vote for me and then when you see that I am Alan Shepherd who is good, I want everybody to vote for Tales. I will gladly sacrifice myself as long as my death is useful in killing a mafia. Are you that confident that you'd do the same thing, Tales? Would you sacrifice yourself to prove you was right? Because I would...

Dazz, you have to understand. The ones who need to know everyones role right away is the mafia, so they know who to kill first or roleblock. That's why I'm always against and very suspicious of people who ask for other peoples roles without basing it on the write up or information they have gained through the night. I would love to tell you my role, but I refuse to reveal it, in this game and in any game in the future, unless it's going to save my own ass or reveal a mafia with 100% certainty. I won't change my stand on this.

Also this whole sacrifice thing. You can lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong. It's the most absurd, town devastating tactic I've ever heard. If you are lynched and turn up town, it does not mean Tales is evil, and if we blindingly lynch him tomorrow, it could be two days wasted lynching townies.

I am sick of reading these walls of text that reveal no new information whatsoever and just covers old ground. I am also sick of these stupid unnecessary tactics and conditions people keep going on about.

Who the fuck cares if you get an apology after dying, if you're town we would clearly be unhappy you died.

Stop saying the mafia are laughing, I've been mafia before, they never laugh. And even if they do, who cares, no need to mention it every two minutes.

Also Dohnut, we get it, you gave your reasons, doesn't mean we have to trust you. Repeating yourself will get us nowhere.

Because when somebody keeps on telling everybody the truth and they still think you're lying, it's really frustrating and annoying. I'm getting pissed off constantly saying to everybody that I'm good and that I've told them everything (which I have) and they still won't believe me. I'm not going to do it anymore because there is literally nothing more I can say and I can't prove it even though I want to. I would print-screen the message Cube sent me about my role but it's not allowed. I've defended myself for days now and I've told you everything so it just comes to the point whether you believe me or not. I'm not going to defend myself no more but I don't care what Tales says, I still want to know his role even if it does make me look more suspicious.

Dazz, you have to understand. The ones who need to know everyones role right away is the mafia, so they know who to kill first or roleblock. That's why I'm always against and very suspicious of people who ask for other peoples roles without basing it on the write up or information they have gained through the night. I would love to tell you my role, but I refuse to reveal it, in this game and in any game in the future, unless it's going to save my own ass or reveal a mafia with 100% certainty. I won't change my stand on this.

While I understand this, you haven't even said one little thing. I may be foolish enough to tell everybody everything but there are people who have already said about their powers or have been found out such as Dannyboy and Nintendohnut. Also, I said my role after Dannyboy said he was the one who accompanied me that night as he said he accompanied a spy and I was a spy, so I came clean. Dannyboy can roleblock and I can find out who targets who. They asked, I told. I just can't see why you won't even say a little bit, not even a name. Nintendohnut (I think, someone who was Amie) did. That's why I found you a bit suspicious, is all...

I still can't see why you thought I went after Jayseven though as I spent the best of a couple of hours last night trying to decypher his posts as I thought they would be important in the future. I didn't vote for him either and I didn't accuse him of being mafia and I apologised about the whole 'those who know the language will be cursed' thing. So the question on my lips is what on earth did you mean by me going after Jayseven considering he was the one voting for me?

Because when somebody keeps on telling everybody the truth and they still think you're lying, it's really frustrating and annoying. I'm getting pissed off constantly saying to everybody that I'm good and that I've told them everything (which I have) and they still won't believe me. I'm not going to do it anymore because there is literally nothing more I can say and I can't prove it even though I want to. I would print-screen the message Cube sent me about my role but it's not allowed. I've defended myself for days now and I've told you everything so it just comes to the point whether you believe me or not. I'm not going to defend myself no more but I don't care what Tales says, I still want to know his role even if it does make me look more suspicious.

While I understand this, you haven't even said one little thing. I may be foolish enough to tell everybody everything but there are people who have already said about their powers or have been found out such as Dannyboy and Nintendohnut. Also, I said my role after Dannyboy said he was the one who accompanied me that night as he said he accompanied a spy and I was a spy, so I came clean. Dannyboy can roleblock and I can find out who targets who. They asked, I told. I just can't see why you won't even say a little bit, not even a name. Nintendohnut (I think, someone who was Amie) did. That's why I found you a bit suspicious, is all...

I still can't see why you thought I went after Jayseven though as I spent the best of a couple of hours last night trying to decypher his posts as I thought they would be important in the future. I didn't vote for him either and I didn't accuse him of being mafia and I apologised about the whole 'those who know the language will be cursed' thing. So the question on my lips is what on earth did you mean by me going after Jayseven considering he was the one voting for me?

You said something about being suspicious of Jayseven just because he didn't answer you straigth away. I just thought that was weird.

And Nintendohnut and Dannyboy has revealed information about themselves for very obvious reasons, I'm sure you know why, yet you pretend to not know.. Dannyboy thought he found a mafia, and Nintendohnut is trying to save his own ass. I can't identify a mafia by revealing myself(based on what I can take from the write up), and I don't need to save my own ass because you question me...

Also, I strongly agree with Diageos last two posts.

You said something about being suspicious of Jayseven just because he didn't answer you straigth away. I just thought that was weird.

And Nintendohnut and Dannyboy has revealed information about themselves for very obvious reasons, I'm sure you know why, yet you pretend to not know.. Dannyboy thought he found a mafia, and Nintendohnut is trying to save his own ass. I can't identify a mafia by revealing myself(based on what I can take from the write up), and I don't need to save my own ass because you question me...

Also, I strongly agree with Diageos last two posts.

Funny you say this because I've just read through every single post I've said and I haven't said anything of the sort. I haven't even said that I suspected Jayseven...

Also, I don't pretend not to know, if I know I'd say I know and I wouldn't ask so that's a pretty dumb thing to say. Also, all you had to say was "I can't reveal myself because I can't identify mafia" and I would have left you to it but instead you just say "Nice detour" and things like that. I understand that there are roles like that out there so if you said that, I would have left it but you just make yourself sound suspicious to me.

As I said, I'm not going to defend myself because I'm sick of doing it. I'm going after Mafia, you can all make a decision whether to vote me or not but if you do, you'll be making a grave mistake and the Mafia will be closer to winning.

Rules I used and I have added my own too!

i starter = di starter

h starter = wh starter

Z=th

e=o

upp=y

r=l

b=f

axa=a

v=m (only at start of word?)

d=p, except at end of word, where d=w

ch=st

ck=ng

ct=nd

ss=pt?

sk=sh?

ow=ed, perhaps hence my confusion with occurances of JUST d.

k=g

t=k

j=n?

niz=n't

iz='t

pum=I

pit=a

pe=to?

yeep=your

eep=any?

peniz=don't

ug=you

goss=guess? kept?

iens=ings

up=an

jet=not?

loi ox=meant? isn't? really?

an=as?

dd = ght

di = but?

nud = has?

zo = the

keick = going

s = t (start of a word?)

Dolhaxaps = Perhaps

Lero = Role

Lerofrengols = Roleblockers?

Lero-frengick = Role-blocking?

Zoil = Their

Blem = From

Raxach = Last?

c = s

h = t

Zoup = They

Zoup'lo = They're

succossburrupp = Successfully

ick = ing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolhaxaps zo lerofrengols pi jaxairkoopols skeurd lopoaxat zoil taxalgots blem zo raxach twe nidds, dib zoupp'lo succossburrupp lero-frengick zo girr?

[f]staxackoveto: Je Rynst.[/f]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the roleblockers -- na-lgeeders sto?lw (stole?) redeak(?) their karteks(?) from the last two j-pp- they're successfully role-blocking the kill?

changevote: no lynch

=====

I can't make it out properly but I think the end may be the end of a question about role-blocking kills and I also think he changed his vote to a "No lynch".

Jayseven, if I am right about the vote, thank my post. If I am not, post something else for me or someone to try and translate.

The way I see it, the mafia went 2 nights without a (succesful?) kill, at this point we can afford to have another no lynch as well, unless you people really need to act upon intuition / suspicion alone.

I agree. Besides, we do have a few suspects, so these two days haven't been completely wasted.