N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD IIIIT!

I targetted Zell to be sent to peeps last night. That write-up suggests I've been switched with Zell.

Vote: Zell

he also did not vote off Jonnas.

Go ahead and vote me off, I frankly don't care anymore.

Pay attention to who nintendohnut says he 'doesn't trust' because they're supporting me. Those are town, undoubtedly.

Wait, what's the information you have, and why does it implicate Zell? I understand you were switched with him... but why does that make him bad? Am I missing something? (not saying you don't have info etc, I just don't really get why Zell looks bad from what you've said)

I asked you a few questions yesterday jay and you didn't answer them, I think they're on the last page but will repost them if you like, they were just to do with your power really, I'd forgotten them until you posted tbh.

Remove vote for now, because I want to hear things from jay first.

Jayseven - I has questions about your power!

1) You say that you target two people, the second gets info on the first through a note. Who writes the note?

2) What information do you get after you have sent your targets to Cube?

Posted these yesterday, thought it was better to repost now :)

1) My role is; target one person to investigate, then target another to send the info to. I get no copy of the information, but I presume I carry out the investigation.

2) I do not receive any copy of the info. I get no PM whatsoever from cube, no info or anything whatsoever in any way. One night, though, I was told that my investigation failed.

Jayseven does write the note it seems. He and Zell must've been switched because I received info about Jayseven from Jayseven. It says he's good and the notes are his power.

I think the fact that the redirector hasn't come forward by now probably means that he's mafia so it's possible that IF Jayseven is mafia, they've set it up this way to clear him... but I don't think I believe that.

I'm sorry to say that I follow HeroicJanitor's suspicions about Nintendohnut. It seems that in every game there's a vendetta against you Nintendohnut but you were good the last 2 times so 3rd time lucky, right? :grin: basically I'm voting for you but I feel bad about it lol

Vote:Nintendohnut

jay, I still don't understand why Rez was silenced by you. And it said you specifically.

I don't know if I want to lynch Nintendohnut. But I guess this will make Herojan calm down and vote for jayseven.The "I don't care anymore, vote for me" thing seems like mafia to me.

Vote Nintendohnut. Sorry Dohnut.

jayseven (1): ReZourceman

Nintendohnut (5): heroicjanitor, Tales, The Peeps, Diageo

Zell (1): jayseven

Majority is 5

Gossip turned into fact - a shady businessman had been taking advantage of Epis' situation by paying them to procure items form each other. They searched the town far and wide until they finally found the receiver, and promptly smashed it to pieces.

Nintendohnut has lost communication with the planet. He was Badger. He was neutral.

(By "lost communications this effectively means that Nintendohnut is dead, but it would make no sense plot wise if I simply said he was dead)

Day 7 has ended. Night 8 starts now and will hopefully not last as long as the previous night, which only took so long because of a complication I noticed at last minute and had to delay it slightly in order to sort it, and then the forum started acting funny so that was delayed, but I'm babbling now. Please send in your targets ASAP!

Players

Diageo

heroicjanitor

jayseven

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

8 Players Remain

The handsome man was planning on spending another night admiring himself in the mirror, but a message on his computer made him decide to head to the businessman's house.

Meanwhile, the frail man was heading to the businessman's house, but discovered it was the wrong house when he heached it. As he has already spoken to the owner of this house, we went back home.

Later that night, the lover told her boyfriend about what he had seen at the businessman's house.

Another note was left in the cargo bay of the local transport ship.

Night 8 is over and the sun rises on Day 9.

Players

Diageo

heroicjanitor

jayseven

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

8 Players Remain. Majority is 5.

What is the mafia doing?

And it isn't this the first time we have heard of business man? Why is he suddenly so popular? Looks like both the protector and questioneer(?) was redirected to him.

I guess Heroicjanitor knows who the business man is since he has been there before. Anything interesting about him?

No. I'm sorry, I know for a fact you were the intended target on night 1, but I refuse to believe jayseven is evil. I'm getting more and more the feeling you have a hidden agenda unbeknownst to Diageo. Perhaps you were able to be, and have been recruited by the mafia.

For now, in order to hopefully get everyone's info straight, I will come out and reveal my targets.

I'm the target switcher, which I don't doubt some of you have guessed, and which surely the mafia already knows.

My targets:

Night 1: me & ReZ

Night 2: jayseven (after cracking the code, I felt he'd be a likely target, and I found Dazz suspicious at that point)

Night 3: me & Nintendohnut (protecting myself, exploiting his power long before he suggested it)

Night 4: me & Nintendohnut

Night 5: me & Tales

Night 6: me & MadDog

Night 7: jayseven & Zell (again, after revealing you're the notes guy, I wanted to switch you with someone I'm pretty sure was evil)

Night 8: Tales & Zell (after going back through all the previous posts and write-up, I concluded Tales should be protected)

This explains largely why people didn't receive jayseven's notes. I only find it strange Nintendohnut did get a note, but I'm not going to complain. So everything checks out with jayseven's story.

But it doesn't with yours ReZ. Zell unconscious? Why make that up? Perhaps it's flavour from Cube, but like I said, I think there's something wrong with you after all. Zell is obviously fine, it's clear from the write-up he's protected. And I don't get why seemingly you bypass my power, unless you intended to target Tales, but there's no hint of that, not from you, nor the write-up.

Another thing I'd like to mention, since I've been going through all the previous posts and write-ups, I've been retro-actively making my breakdowns. If people are interested, I can post them, and the rest can add to it or correct my info. For now, after reading through all of it, only 2 people (well, and me, but not after this post) remain absolutely mysterious. Zell and The Peeps. I don't get the mafia vibe from The Peeps, but I think I noticed an optional double vote from the previous day? And I don't think he's mentioned anything about him. However, I find Zell to be more suspicious. Him, and well, ReZ now. I'm keeping my eye on those 2 at the moment.

vote: Zell

I'm voting Zell now, but ReZ, feel free to explain yourself.

I don't feel I need to explain anything, because I've told the thread everything that has happened since my investigations. I believe you for the record, I believe all of what you just said - and I cannot see or know why I seem to bypass your power.

But it certainly appears I have?.

Remove vote

I for one, would like to see the breakdowns.

For me, the absolute bottom line is - I was silenced and I found out that person was evil. That was what we were told. Like....I was silenced. That happened. I don't see any way around that. :/

No, I simply switch targets around. People who target the one, will target the other, and vice-versa. So in last night's case, you targeted yourself, but targeted Zell instead. More unfortunate however, was that heroicjanitor wanted to investigate Zell, but investigated you instead, which he had already done before. Otherwise we would have some info on Zell, but I'm not sure if hero's info is always 100% accurate. Still, it's unfortunate. However, I find Zell suspicious anyway.

I'd like to add, in the write-ups, I show up (if at all) as a hacker.

Well, it won't matter much anyway. I've got the feeling the mafia has given up? There seems to be no activity from them from the last few days. If we can lynch someone today, perhaps we can wrap this up quickly. There are probably just 2 left, and I reckon Zell is one of them. If you just protect yourself, nothing will happen to you. And I'll leave you alone ;).

I got a note about Rez, he can investigate and is good. I trust Jayseven so I trust Rez.

I mentioned my optional double vote on day 2 Sméagol. So far I think I've only used it on Jonnas and Nintendohnut. I want to only use it when I'm sure.

Vote: Zell seeing as it's more process of elimination than having any actual evidence on him, I'm just using a single vote for pressure.