N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

So the first kill. Looks like the roleblockers weren't so lucky tonight. It also looks like the mafia have realised that using their poisoner is pointless as we are TOTALLY AWESOME now at translating what is written. Excellent. Not much more to add, I'm not mentioned in the write-up and I assume at this point I won't be targeted again. I suppose that part of my power was only useful while nobody knew about it, but if I managed to prevent a kill on one of the nights that's good at least. If any redirectors have a suspect that they want to do something about obviously feel free to make them target me as they will have no effect - it will basically make you a roleblocker which could be useful. Not much more to add at the moment, Diageo is clearly one of the lovers but that doesn't help us much, they may be neutral but god knows really. We could do with another lucky break really - two nights without a kill is great but we've not caught a mafioso yet, looks like we'll need a stroke of luck to find one at the moment.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home to a note that said "Diageo is in love. He has a good heart."

But I am neither a man nor does my role have anything to do with earning any money. So maybe a bit of write up switching/manipulation/placing of notes we don't know whether to trust or not???

The note seems right as far as I'm aware mr-paul.

I just went back and looked at the first day.

I posted this and Diageo replied.

ReZ thanked his post.

ReZ, are you Diageo's partner?

Good sleuthing mr-paul! So Diageo suspects Rez is involved in criminal activity, it could be Rez who ordered him to steal an item.

Ok, so... Herojan claims Diageo's partner might be evil, while Diageo claims he doesn't have a partner. Herojan claims it's something to do with the woman Danny targeted last night (the one with a boyfriend) and Diageo says he's a man, which implies that Diageo is the boyfriend.

Either:

-Herojan is mafia, and making up a huge story that can easily be verified by the real girlfriend/boyfriend;

-Herojan is truthful about his info, and Diageo is attempting to cast some doubt on Herojan's claims.

Herojan, does your info claim that Diageo is a good person that suspects his girlfriend, or that Diageo simply knows his girlfriend is a criminal?

My info says that Diageo suspects his lover is involved in criminal activity.

I'm well confused. Who's who in the lover relationship?

After an older man asked him some questions, the young lover was ordered to take an item from a kind woman. He did so reluctantly - everyone on the planet needed some extra cash.

I assumed that this was heroicjanitor asking Diageo the questions, in which he found out that Diageo suspected the Rez was doing criminal things. But since then people now think that this was Rez and he was the one who took the item, which is why it looked like he was being a criminal?

The companion has chosen her client for the night. "I'm sorry, but I wont ever cheat on my boyfriend" came the reply. Confused, the companion went home and ate a nice lovely red apple. She fell asleep.

The next morning, the companion woke up dead.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was the companion Amie Edling. He/She was good.

I also assumed that this was Rez - the female lover who won't cheat on Diageo. But if Rez is the one taking the item, then this must be Diageo, but if this is Diageo then how did heroic question him *head explodes*

Basically my question is this: who is who in the write-up? And if Diageo is indeed the first person (the male) why is it that he suspects his girlfriend has engaged in criminal activity when all Rez did was refuse to cheat? Either the write-up's been confused, or Rez is doing criminal activity outside of the item taking... OR there is a guilty-making-looking person as has been suggested OR there is something about you two switching positions in the write-ups OR someone switched your positions in the write-ups.

Like I said, I'm well confused.

Diageo was ordered to steal something - can you shed any light on that, Diageo?

ReZ was approached by Dannyboy but wouldn't cheat on Diageo so Dannyboy left. Does this mean you can't be roleblocked ReZ or is it just in this circumstance?

I'm the male. I haven't got any PM's since the first one telling me I love Rez.

No light to be shed.

I thought we were looking at someone that made others look suspicious.

This is pretty annoying, and Rez agrees, we have no power. We never send in PM's we never get PM's. We have no information whatsoever, and then people come in saying my character suspects things and want me to know something about it. Well if my character knows all the facts and I don't get any, then what's the point of me even playing.

Yep, and they'll have to get revenge. Either that or if Rez is actually dealing under the table (e.g. like in Rez's trust no-one mafia in which diageo and maddog were partners but maddog was a secret mafioso) and if Diageo dies he'll just outright join the mafia and they'll get something... or something. Ah, good old theories.

ReZ was approached by Dannyboy but wouldn't cheat on Diageo so Dannyboy left. Does this mean you can't be roleblocked ReZ or is it just in this circumstance?

Nope, I have no power (apart from being able to talk to Diageo outside the thread).

Neither of us have a power, our power is to talk to each other.

For real.

However if one of us dies, the other get's a power.

Hey Diageo, check your PMs.

:nono:

:p