N-Europe

Amazon (other sites are available) reviews

Goafer

I think I know what kind of packaging he's talking about - the plastic ones that are completely sealed around the edges. I absolutely hate anything in that kind of packaging - any product in that packaging deserves a 1/5 (well, not really, but it is really, really annoying).

Were you the 1 person who found it helpful?

Well I didn't cut myself when I opened the packaging. He made the mistake so I could learn from it*

*That may have been the reason I didn't cut myself on the packaging. Other people might suggest that I didn't cut myself because I'm not a total spazztard or possibly because I didn't buy those headphones.

While people's reasons for giving certain scores can be silly and/or directly stupid, the point about packaging (and especially THAT type of so-utterly-evil-that-not-even-Satan-would-fuck-it packaging) is actually not entirely invalid. Though it should probably only have deduced one (if any) stars from the score.

Also, consider all of the above posts thanked by me.

There once was an amazing one i encountered once that a guy wrote on ebuyer for some speakers he bought that had a buzzing sound then he found a wasp living in them or something, but i think the product is no longer stocked so the review is no longer there :(