N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to come out and say that I'm a roleblocker. I've been a bit suspicious of Smeagol, and seeing as he's also a roleblocker it leads me to believe that he's probably the mafia's roleblocker.

Vote: Smeagol

It's a hunch.

Humm... Why did you target yourself?

NEW POST: Wait, you have the same power as Sméagol?

It looks like he thought Sméagol was a roleblocker and could claim jailkeeper instead?

Jayseven is Jack Sparrow? I wouldn't be surprised if he was the mafia boss.

Zell, Jayseven, The Fish, Cube are on top of my mafia suspect list.

Triple post

I targeted Cube last night, and the write-up said I was just enjoying a peaceful night... Wonder how I didn't find him. Was he made untraceable in an attempt to kill, and was roleblocked?

Cube or Zell... I'll Vote:Cube now in case I amn't back on tonight.

Humm... Why did you target yourself?

NEW POST: Wait, you have the same power as Sméagol?

No I don't have the same power as Smeagol. He jailkeeps, that is to say roleblocks and protects at the same time. I'm a roleblocker, but if I target myself I protect myself.

Heroic, you seemed to jump on my back without reading my posts.

1. Herojan, targeting Cube means you got ReZ, so... Maybe it was Sméagol's jailkeeping?

2. What happened to your double vote?

3. ReZ is so obviously mafia, guys.

I also very slightly suspect Jayseven, because he's Jack Sparrow, and it seems that pirate villains are townies, so I suppose that vice-versa could be true. But it's very flimsy, really.

If I'm honest that seems unlikely - why would a roleblocker protect himself? What character are you?

In the write-up I'm the formidable pirate. And just because I'm formidable does not make me evil.

I've just re-read my PM. Strictly I don't target myself, I target no-one.

Are you the target switcher Jonnas? Or is that something you got from the write-up?

It's something I got from the fact that both you and me were redirected. You, to ReZ, and I to Cube.

And Zell does appear in the write-up, seemingly doing what he said he would. Which means that ReZ was the only one being roleblocked, here.

Come on, people!

How come when I voted for Cube earlier my double vote didn't count?

Since we have people claiming roles now it's probably a good idea to get others to do that too. Jack Sparrow switching targets would sound right since he's mischievous...

Who is the inactive player from the write-up? Both Aqui1a and The Fish are inactive, the one who isn't in the write-up holding on for dear life is mafia since they will have been sending in his targets.

How come when I voted for Cube earlier m[WIKIPEDIA][/WIKIPEDIA]y double vote didn't count?

Since we have people claiming roles now it's probably a good idea to get others to do that too. Jack Sparrow switching targets would sound right since he's mischievous...

Who is the inactive player from the write-up? Both Aqui1a and The Fish are inactive, the one who isn't in the write-up holding on for dear life is mafia since they will have been sending in his targets.

Forgot to count it, will fix when I get back from work.

How come when I voted for Cube earlier my double vote didn't count?

Aqui1a is dead. I suppose it can only be The Fish, then.

So the wind is coming from the other side now?

What's the suspicion on Rez, he was roleblocked and therefore is the killer?

That, he seemed to be uncertain of his powers a while back, and then there's the 5 people who were annoyed at the fact he was roleblocked.

I dont think ReZ is mafia.

For me, I'm most suspicious of/the mafia is:

Jonnas

Cube

Maybe nintendohnut

One other, maybe an inactive (fish) or one of the roleblockers, Davy Jones/Smeagol or Zell.

Jonnas is top of my list though, which is why my vote will stay on him.

Well it does make a little bit of sense to target dead players. He knows who they are and therefore what he is likely to get. He also knows they won't be protected. I don't think he is that suspicious. When he takes things he doesn't take anything important, it doesn't seem like a mafia power.

We all seem to think Cube is mafia, wanna lynch him?

Cube - Sinbad, "affects" people Suspicious to me

Dazz - Young pirate, not sure what he does.

Jayseven - Jack Sparrow, I think the best candidate for being the target switcher Suspicious to me

Jonnas - Steals stuff

mr-paul - not sure

Nintendohnut - protector, young, wooden leg.

ReZourceman- cook Suspicious to me

Sméagol - Davy Jones, of locker fame.

Tales - dunno

The Fish - dunno, very inactive - Suspicious to me

Zell - roleblocker, fearsome Suspicious to me

5 people targeted Cube last night, not including the target switcher. Me, Rez, Sméagol and two others. I could assume one of these is a mafia since there are so many. If Cube turns out evil then Rez is good, and vice-versa as long as the target-switcher is evil.

Vote: Jayseven

I mightn't be back on tonight so that is what I think and I'll leave now.

'alloo!

I also very slightly suspect Jayseven, because he's Jack Sparrow, and it seems that pirate villains are townies, so I suppose that vice-versa could be true. But it's very flimsy, really.

Ridiculous, if you ask me. And I still find it mad that people are ignoring nintendohnut! Someone with a peg leg has killed. Nobody else in any of the write-ups has been described as having a peg leg. Nintendohnut cannot identify himself in that write-up. I see no other way about it - he's mafia. They must be able to choose different killers, and he clearly wants no more of it now he's been caught out by me.

I suspect jonnas and cube and heroijan. We have too many double-voters, I reckon one is the captain of the mafia's ship.

Vote: Nintendohnut because i refuse to let this go.