Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mass Effect 3

gaggle64

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I always hate things like extra missions and characters included with CE’s, unless they’re also available in other ways. I don’t care about extra skins or weapons. I do like the physical extra’s like artbook, soundtracks and lithgraphs (and I guess the box as well). If this is a general CE (not exclusive to a specific shop), I think I’ll get this one.

Well, I always hate things like extra missions and characters included with CE’s, unless they’re also available in other ways. I don’t care about extra skins or weapons. I do like the physical extra’s like artbook, soundtracks and lithgraphs (and I guess the box as well). If this is a general CE (not exclusive to a specific shop), I think I’ll get this one.

Indeed this really sucks. But if the extra mission and character are similarly important as in ME2 (Crash Site and Zaeed) I think I'll give the CE a miss this time. That was absolutely not worth the price.

I suspect the extra character and mission will come with all new copies of the game, as per the Cerberus Network content. Note that they're labelled "Additional", not "Exclusive".

It's a regular copy for me, the Collector's Edition is overpriced.

Overpriced? Yes. Can I resist? No.

kdkjw.jpg

New character James Vega. He's never left Earth so he's there for people new to the series (I'm guessing that if he's in the party then he'll ask loads of questions).

He's the guy from the first trailer, no?

He didn't have a mohawk and had a different face. I mean maybe somehow it's the same guy, but im pretty sure first-trailer-man was just there to show the plight of the random soldier on earth, fighting a futile battle and waiting for Shepard to save the day.

Of those I think the first is the most fitting, although they all look suspiciously young given that Shepard's supposed to be in their thirties.

In any case I'll gladly pinch number 5's hairstyle for my own female character. Hopefully it's a sign that BioWare will be stepping away from the plastic moulded hair of past games, although it is possible the various features will be locked to a default custom head morph that can't be edited; it's impossible to make the official male design using the character creator.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been hyping myself up the last hour by reading the bioware forums.. I don’t know if it’s confirmed, but it’s mentioned why Cerberus is after Shepard. I won’t tell anything though :p.

There’s is a particular thread for known features which has been particularly interesting. I just watched the trailer above, and I noticed a few new features that might not have noticed otherwise. For example, they said they improved the banter in the game, also in combat. Notice how Shepard rallies his squadmates to some cover, and you actually hear him say “behind those boxesâ€. Small things like these are amazing.

Also, you can shoot the pilot of that mech and control the mech yourself.

So many great games. It’s a good time to be a gamer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!