N-Europe

Mass Effect 3

gaggle64

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bumped into Kelly Chambers on the Citadel, she told me she has given me my fish back. My life is complete.

Aww, I haven't run into Kelly. Turns out you need to have flirted with her in Mass Effect 2 (enough so she'd come to visit you in your cabin) for her to appear in this game. :sad:

Though to be fair, I couldn't stand Kelly and have watched her melt numerous times on YouTube, but still.

At the moment, i really want to shoot a certain person in-game

And this person is the Illusive Man. Ran into him on Mars once i found the Prothian data. I reckon he's still pretty pissed at me for blowing up the Collector ship, to be fair he drove me to blow it up even more. My reasonings for wanting to shoot him are mainly because of his dislike to me and the fact that he instructed that cybornautic woman to finish Ashley then me off. Seriously, i just managed to convince Ash i'm still me and he goes and does something like that.

I'm at the Citidel at the moment, boy it is huge. Wonder who i'll run into.

At the moment, i really want to shoot a certain person in-game

And this person is the Illusive Man. Ran into him on Mars once i found the Prothian data. I reckon he's still pretty pissed at me for blowing up the Collector ship, to be fair he drove me to blow it up even more. My reasonings for wanting to shoot him are mainly because of his dislike to me and the fact that he instructed that cybornautic woman to finish Ashley then me off. Seriously, i just managed to convince Ash i'm still me and he goes and does something like that.

I'm at the Citidel at the moment, boy it is huge. Wonder who i'll run into.

Oh man when that happened I sat up straight and was no no no no no.

The citedal is indeed awesome. So many people and so many side quests.

Oh man when that happened I sat up straight and was no no no no no.

The citedal is indeed awesome. So many people and so many side quests.

Exactly the same as me, i was prepped to go

But luckly, she wasn't killed. Recovering in the hospital. Hopefully she'll be ready to return to the ship

Finally being allowed to mooch around the Alliance Normandy. Pretty much the same as before, just a few new wires hanging out, which is nice. Just need some fish and my cabin will be complete.

Liking the choice of casual wear. Currently wearing what i can describe as biker gear (leather jacker, trousers). Could be wearing my hoodie, yet to find my dog.

Exactly the same as me, i was prepped to go

But luckly, she wasn't killed. Recovering in the hospital. Hopefully she'll be ready to return to the ship

Finally being allowed to mooch around the Alliance Normandy. Pretty much the same as before, just a few new wires hanging out, which is nice. Just need some fish and my cabin will be complete.

Liking the choice of casual wear. Currently wearing what i can describe as biker gear (leather jacker, trousers). Could be wearing my hoodie, yet to find my dog.

The dog is in the bottom deck, shuttle bay or whatever it's called.

Nearing the end of the game. Want to progress but want to get the Galactic Readiness up as far as I can go.

You must be playing it non-stop

Edit

Scanning planets for war assets, too much and the Reapers investigate you. Shit, they are fast compared to your craft. Gained some materials via a Cerburus base, thinking of heading back to Eden Prime (according to the game, you can). Should be fun indeed.

Edited by Jimbob

Scanning planets for war assets, too much and the Reapers investigate you. Shit, they are fast compared to your craft. Gained some materials via a Cerburus base, thinking of heading back to Eden Prime (according to the game, you can). Should be fun indeed.

The planet you mentioned in the spoiler tag is where the Ashes DLC is set.

I visited it without realizing it was the dlc! lol.

I have randomly been finding ship models hidden about on the Normandy also! Once I have found them they go back on display in my quarters.

Has everyone had that? I think I bought them all in ME2, could that be why?

Yeah thats what I figured. You can also find your space hamster (If you bought one I guess)

Nearing the end of the game. Want to progress but want to get the Galactic Readiness up as far as I can go.

Same here. Im at the point of no return now but I guess i'm gonna have to play multiplayer to get the readiness up. My war assests are at max but the readiness hasn't moved from 50%.

Yeah thats what I figured. You can also find your space hamster (If you bought one I guess)

Cool!

Although I'm pretty sure I did buy one, but I haven't found it!?

EDIT: Having another search through the ship now, found another two models thus far!

EDIT: Just found a third model that I missed and my hamster running around the floor in engineering! How is it still alive!?

Edited by Mike1988uk