NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I'm somewhat wary of the Booster overhaul, but so long as they don't do anything too crazy — please rise, Situational Awareness — it could add to the experience. I'll reserve judgement for now.

Reading between the lines at least power weapons will still be placed around the level. Not that I ever use the Hammer myself, but I think you need those kind of hotspots to help channel map flow.

Integrated Facebook and Youtube (unprecedented) support

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2011-04-18-uncharted18_ST_N.htm

"Our goal for Facebook is to really make sure you can interact with your Facebook friends the way you interact with your PSN friends," Balestra says. "You can talk to them (and) you can invite them to your party. You are going to see icons of people's faces and their real names. So right away it is going to feel bigger."

Players can post screen shots and video clips that show off their customized characters and team emblems. After a game finishes, a player might send out a post that he found a treasure during the game. The first five friends who "like" the post could get an in-game gift. Players also can post videos of multiplayer game action of up to 90 seconds.

This all sounds RIDICULOUSLY good. Like...its stupid and insane how good this sounds. I want to burn everything I own because I don't feel worthy of this game. Like a sacrifice to the gods.

Shooting whilst ziplining and doing connected jumps (one foot onto an object and then alternating it in triple jump style) seem pretty cool. This could make for some awesome footage.

I wonder how planes are going to fit in.

Really don't like the sound of upgrading boosters. It's just not neccessary.

Youtube support is gooooood.

Just checked out the trailer and read up on this and it looks and sounds amazing. I thought foolishly that multiplayer on Uncharted 3 would be a minor improvement over the already awesome multiplayer in Uncharted 2. How wrong was I? This looks like the dogs bollocks, the donkeys nadger or whatever other expletive laden compliment you can fire at it - I'm fucking stoked for this bad boy!

uncharted3mp1.jpg

This game is a swift kick in the nuts!

Edited by Cookyman

Really don't like the sound of upgrading boosters. It's just not neccessary

Don't be a pussy. I think it just gives it something to work to. Having read about four different articles about the update, it sounds like it'd be something like (what I'm about to say is obvious anyway, but yeah)

Launch Man -

Level 1 - Pick up with 8 ammo

Level 2 - Pick up with 10 ammo

Level 3 - Pick up with 12 ammo

CO-OP TAUNTS. Is the best thing.

10...player...co-op?

That sounds too awesome to be remotely true.

3 player coop > 10 player coop.

Not to say it doesn't sound insane.

Because it does.

3 player coop > 10 player coop.

And I'm not suggesting it doesn't sound SICK.

Because it does sound SICK.

Because it does.

Even if it was 10 player, you guys can play with 3 if you prefer it :p I'm starting to doubt it now though, would be a bit of a clusterfuck

To be fair, as long as we have to help them, does it really matter?

Rez prepare to jizz in your pants.

Jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Chateau Multiplayer Map

Airfield Multiplayer Map

Rez the mess you just made from your excitement is everywhere!!!

milk-bath_675602n.jpg

Edited by Mike1988uk
Added Image

In all honesty I think this has been irresponsible of NaughtyDog. They should never have revealed the Hammer locations before Rez has even played the thing, the destruction has a certain inevitability to it now.

You blates know my reaction when watching the videos.

"BAGSY HAMMER. I'M GETTING THE HAMMER!"

*Claire tuts and shakes her head*