N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely owned the other team this morning. Made this. Shame the video exporter is such crap quality. I don't understand why there isn't an option to export in 720p instead of crappy 480p.

Anyone up for some Uncharted at some point??

Edited by Daft

Absolutely owned the other team this morning. Made this. Shame the video exporter is such crap quality. I don't understand why there isn't an option to export in 720p instead of crappy 480p.

Anyone up for some Uncharted at some point??

Nice vid need to muck about with the video stuff. I'm away at my dads for Xmas now so no multiplayer Xmas fun for me.

Got the game for Christmas, liked the 1st chapter and haven't had a chance to start 2nd chapter yet. However am loving the multiplayer, definitely has that "just 1 more game" feeling! Think I'm about rank 10 and I've managed a couple of games getting 16-17 kills with 4-6 deaths which I'm not sure if it's any good - to me getting kills here feels easier than Uncharted 2. Maybe I've just mostly come across players that haven't played the Uncharted series much.

Would love to play multiplayer sometime with you guys :)

Anyone know when you can no longer buy the FHC DLC? Waiting for a HMV voucher to turn up so I can buy a PSN card with it.

Holy. Fucking. Mother. Of. Fuckity. Shitting. Hell.

@Daft hold onto your hat, this ones gonna blow your balls off.

I was fiddling about with loadouts this morning, and for the first time ever actually purchased "Daredevil" which always seemed like a pretty shitty booster.

Oh how wrong I was. But this was even BEFORE I discovered the epic win combination.

Bronze Daredevil - Taunt over an opponent you killed' dead body to receive a clip of ammo.

I purchased. And discovered that....

Silver Daredevil - Bronze plus - get a grenade.

o________0

I was like "Okay, thats actually pretty good." Used it, and was pretty much blown away at how useful it is.

Then I did the unthinkable. I teamed it up with Explosive Expert and Quick Boom.

Its so unbelievably fucking broken that its beautiful.

Bam, kill someone normally, still got your grenade, taunt them +1, activate QB, +1. So you've got 3 QB grenades. Oh and thats if you've not got Gold Explosive Expert.

I am currently upgrading Explosive Expert, and its taking me no time whatsoever due to the loadout. This is RIDICULOUSLY fun. Come online later and do it.

I have to get back into playing this game online... literally only played a few matches when the game first came out and I now feel like I'm missing out on something special just like I did with Uncharted 2's multi.

I'll be on at some point today or tomorrow with any luck.

Today was awesome and I played waaaaay too long (but still want to play more). I'll probs be on tomorrow at the same time.

@Rowan You should get a mic if you can. You're an ace addition to the mayhem.

Edit: Also, check out the killz.

6583712045_4e1fd0e186_z.jpg

Deadly.

Edited by Daft