N-Europe

November's Most Viewed Profiles

Ashley

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on going to Manchester, though I'll have to get AAB, which won't be easygoing.

Still waiting on offers from Leicester, Birmingham & teh Sheffield.

Really don't want a shelf-stacking job, I mean, I don't want to be wasting my life on videogames and doing that with my life with a totally un-fit partner. I'd probably just kill myself or turn weird, trying to seek attention to make me feel better about myself, as if I deserve better when in fact I don't, and never will.

Really wouldn't want that.

Really don't want a shelf-stacking job, I mean, I don't want to be wasting my life on videogames and doing that with my life with a totally un-fit partner. I'd probably just kill myself or turn weird, trying to seek attention to make me feel better about myself, as if I deserve better when in fact I don't, and never will.

Do you know how many forum members you just described? :p

I plan on going to Manchester, though I'll have to get AAB, which won't be easygoing.

Still waiting on offers from Leicester, Birmingham & teh Sheffield.

Amen bruv. Instead you could go to Uni, rack up thousands of pounds worth of debt, gain a completely average degree that everyone else already has and still end up stacking shelfs because you can't get any job that pertains to the degree you wasted 4 years getting. But hey, At least you can still get minced everynight and not be called an alcoholic, because you were simply being a student.

I just liked how absolutely everything (shops, pubs, clubs, uni, take aways, etc) was in easy walking distance, and the majority of it looks pleasant. Then again, I've not lived in any other cities so I don't know if it actually feels the same there.

Jon, just because you're a cynical waster doesn't mean you can fart your woes and waft them in my direction.

I preferred my Sheffield visit than the Birmingham one. The economics dep at Sheff was better, and not tucked a mile away from everything else. Also, the library there was fucking insane - tremendously modern and I could picture myself working there, with a lemon curd muffin. The cafe on the ground floor sold lemon curd muffins to DIE for, and that's reason enough to say Chefs>Burma

Manchester overall though was just amazing. It has everything really.

Jon, just because you're a cynical waster doesn't mean you can fart your woes and waft them in my direction.

I preferred my Sheffield visit than the Birmingham one. The economics dep at Sheff was better, and not tucked a mile away from everything else. Also, the library there was fucking insane - tremendously modern and I could picture myself working there, with a lemon curd muffin. The cafe on the ground floor sold lemon curd muffins to DIE for, and that's reason enough to say Chefs>Burma

I'd prefer to be classed as a pessimistic waster, thanks.

I know its probably too late now, but the Strathclyde Business School is in the top 5 in the UK and is really good. Also Glasgow is a fantastic city for students. Regularly voted as best student city.

Well Meadowhall is nowhere near within walking distance :p

I'd say Birmingham is similar/better in that regard then. Everything is central, including the Bull Ring.

Tbf you've got to be pretty insane to want meadowhall as part of the town centre.

I like sheffield. It's far easier to get to everything than manchester and well don't even get me started on birmingham..

I'd say both Manchester and Birmingham beat Sheffield in terms of "ease to get to everything". Sheffield town centre has little and thus you need to get to Meadowhall to really "go shopping", whereas both Birmingham and Manchester have large shopping centres in the centre (although the Arndale is shit).

AAB is very attainable, if you treat your studies as a 9to5 job. Even if that's overkill, it's good practice for university. I mean, I learned more in the first term of university than I did in the entirety of the A-Level Maths and Further Maths over 2 years, because I was worked so intensively at uni in comparison to school level.

I'd say both Manchester and Birmingham beat Sheffield in terms of "ease to get to everything". Sheffield town centre has little and thus you need to get to Meadowhall to really "go shopping", whereas both Birmingham and Manchester have large shopping centres in the centre (although the Arndale is shit).

How does it have little? There's the moor for food, division street for pubs and vintage shops, west street for clubs/pubs, main road town, london road for fast food.

Madness, madness I say.

Because us admins and mods are the ones going off topic :P

I didn't rip the uni threads to where the other uni stuff was being debated. I don't know about everyone, but I tend to rip threadworthy stuff most of the time, or stuff that detracts from the topic. The topic here is "look at this stuff." There's not much discussion to be had from it so I guess it was inevitable we'd end up talking about fuck all, so there's not much to detract from, hence I'm waiting for something worthy to occur for a thread-rip!

You should feel free to post whatever you like. If it leads to interesting discussion which we feel would be missed by members who feel that one look at a thread OP is enough to know all about the thread, then we'll move it for their sake. You really shouldn't worry. All the pressure's on us admods.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!