N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point of having to take him down today, as you see he voted for himself to make it harder.

I have a feeling something is wrong but if everyone wants to go for Ellmeister I'll put in my vote later tonight.

heroicjanitor; are you admitting something or am I not getting the joke?

I'd like a tally of the votes. If Ellmeister's -1 vote works on himself then it makes it harder to lynch him off.

Change Vote: Ellmeister

Since Ellmeister has admitted to being mafia, anyone who doesn't vote for him now is definately mafia.

Here's my list of supiscions

TOWNIES

Brian Mcoy

Dyson

heroicjanitor

Nintendohnut

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

UNSURE

MadDog

mr-paul

MAFIOSO

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Ellmeister

Marcamillian

I'd place my bets on Marca being mafia though I'm not as sure as I am with Ell and Dannyboy. Ell pretty much confirmed him as mafia by jumping on the lynch train as soon as it appeared.

We obviously need to kill Ellmeister today, for sure. Dannyboy tomorrow. If there is anyone left then I suggest we go for Marcamillian.

Vote: Ellmeister

I was pretty sure already but it's good to confirm. It also confirms that Dannyboy is evil, which is useful to know.

Ell, seeing as you're as good as dead now, care to tell use who you actually are? We'll find out soon enough anyway I guess.

Sozzers, forgot to Change Vote: Ellmeister

Incidentally I would assume he can choose to use a double vote or a negative vote? Either that or it will be a double when voting for a townie and a negative when voting for a mafia member. Which MAY help us work out who the mafia are, but I doubt it as there have been no mafia lynches so far. Although there have been a few lynch trains for various people that didn't come off, such as marc. Worth a look into.

This page shows that either Ellmeister gets a double vote for townies and a -1 for mafia, or Dannyboy is a double voter. Either way it puts both of them in a bad light. Plus them both voting at the same time covers both eventualities, or so they thought. Very clever.

Mcoy hopes we can get that last vote betfore the end of the day.

Mcoy has noticed Herojc and Mr Paul in the thread who have casted no votes, come on guys!

Mcoy's only other thought would be for us to all time a very quick vote lynch change before ellimeister can change his mind.

Yes I was questioning heroic earlier about why he hasn't voted. It seems strange. And mr-paul, who has been so quick to vote before today on much less evidence. I reckon tomorrow, while we DESTROY dannyboy we look into those two a little more. I still think Cresseslia looks turquoise and orange really.

mr-paul is viewing the thread now, and heroic's last activity was this morning. If neither of them vote they're basically adding themselves to the list of mafiosos. Which would be useful I guess.

SECOND POST: So mr-paul isn't posting despite being online. I guess he's a mafioso. They just want the day to pass without a lynch because they think they're very close to majority. It looks like we can't win basically guys. Which is totally lame. I don't think Ellmeister should be allowed to vote for himself!

If anyone comes on here (I'm looking at you heroicjamnitor, although I reckon you're a baddie too) they need to vote. If we can get rid of him today then we have a list of people to lynch (finally). However, it looks like we aren't going to be able to reach majority and the mafia are close enough now that they don't care about showing up as evil.

I suggest we should try the 'everyone switch their votes at once!' tactic, but I doubt we'd all be online together to do it at once.

What's annoying is that in actual fact we cannot lynch anyone despite actually having a majority. We need someone (anyone) to come online. Marc? Heroic? Those are the only two who could vote now. Or mr-paul if he wants to prove he's good.

AAAAAAAARRRGH This is so annoying. Rez, please fix this ridiculous situation :p