Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

I agree with Smeagol. Cube is really hard to work out.

We've still got plenty of time to work this out so there isn't any point in rushing into things. People who haven't posted yet may come out with something useful. We've had about 12 hours so far so it's early days.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players (18);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 10

Vote Cube - 8 ; Jonnas, heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw, Tales, Dyson, Brian Mcoy, MadDog, The Peeps.

(I'm in London all day. If majority is reached it'd be great if someone can text me. I'll either text back with the outcome to post in the thread, or I'll get online quickly, depending on where I am) :)

Just a few things before I get one more vote:

- Note that this, in no way, makes Jonnas a townie. Getting information to lynch a neutral is a good way for a mafia investigator to become useful. Besides, I said myself that I'm a serial killer - I HAVE to kill at night and I win when I'm the only person left in the game.

- You need to work out what was wrong with MadDog's information. He provided the information that Diageo had to be mafia. Oddly, he's still in the player list...

- Night 1 and Night 3 had no mafia kills (unless both me and the mafia killed gmac). Discussing this may bring about some information. I did not kill Chairdriver.

Were you roleblocked on night 2 then?

This bit:

A thundering boom echoed throughout the land, rocks shattered and fires started. It was absolute chaos. The lake area was plunged into steam as a ferocious blast hit the surface, boiling the surrounding water. A small blue and red Pokemon was directly hit, the blast sending him tumbling over and over. He finally settled and shook his head, leaving him in a confused state. A special, dark blue and beige Pokemon was surrounded in a whirlpool...a blast hit...it seemed to miss him by just a few inches, but he certainly felt the forcefulness of the attack.

I was told that I was hit by a vastly powerful blast.

Which one? I don't know what you're hoping for me to see.

The one where I said that you (i.e. the town) have a few things that still need to be discussed. The mafia have had a few free days with no focus on them because of me.

The one where I said that you (i.e. the town) have a few things that still need to be discussed. The mafia have had a few free days with no focus on them because of me.

Mcoy thinks this is a good point. Mcoy thinks It's about time we just get rid of cube and continue the hunt for mafia members. Mcoy would sleep easy at night knowing there is one less serial killer.

Why wasn't Cube roleblocked last night...

A better question is why are you talking at night? :p

Majority has been reached.

Vote Cube - 11 ; Jonnas, heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw, Tales, Dyson, Brian Mcoy, MadDog, The Peeps, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

130.png

Cube is dead. He was Gyrados, Neutral seial killer. He had to kill three players to be joint winner.

Players (17);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Continue to get those PMs in! :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!