N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going by the fact he looks like one, and dragon tamers use him? If so....other dragons may include:

Aerodactyl, Charizard, Altaria

Yes, I'm going from the fact that he looks like a dragon, has stats like a dragon and can learn dragon attacks.

I'm sick of this Cube, what is your win condition, and what is your power!

Why would I say my win condition? It involves the town doing something, and if they do it then I win. I can only win on my own, and if the town defeats the mafia or the mafia gains majority then I lose.

Why would I say my win condition? It involves the town doing something, and if they do it then I win. I can only win on my own, and if the town defeats the mafia or the mafia gains majority then I lose.

To me, this just says you must have a killing power. How else would you be able to win on your own? You'll lose if the mafia or town wins so you must have a way of killing or it'd be impossible for you to win. However I am wary of lynching you again.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 6; mr-paul, Tales, Brian Mcoy, Diageo.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 6; mr-paul, Tales, Brian Mcoy, Diageo.

Mcoy notices two of the above have a double vote? Mcoy is fairly sure his vote Isn't a double so it must be Diageo, Paul or Tales.