NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Switched to 40 posts per page while I was at it. Well MadDog can you answer the number of posts per page now?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah spoilers!!!!!!

I'm still keeping my vote on Dieago.

Because you don't like me?

What about Sméagol, he hasn't said anything. And he's most likely the killer.

Also, I'm the town's uber pokemon, if you kill me, you'll be at a major disadvantage.

Are you still going on that?

You know why I am voting on you. You're lying. I'll withdraw vote if MadDog screwed up.

I'm joking, but the Gentleman's mafia said I was lying and I was good, and the mafia didn't lie according to it. So it's certainly not fullproof.

So it's certainly not fullproof.

While it's not "fullproof", it likely has the right results. MadDog just needs to confirm that the posts he quoted are the right ones.

I'll remove vote for now. You don't show up in the write up diageo, those colours describe the pokemon that splashed you.

I'll remove vote for now. You don't show up in the write up diageo, those colours describe the pokemon that splashed you.

Sorry, my mistake again.

My god, the amount of posts in one day is stooopid! I can't keep up, had to spend a long time just catching up.

I have nothing to add, but I think diageo is just making up his role to try and get out of this.

Vote: Diageo Maddog's power reveals lies, and his analysis seems to suggest you were lying on those posts so which post(s) was/were a lie?

And cube is scaring me with how weird he's being. Definitely keep an eye on you since Gyrados IS a dragon really. Lance uses him so I'd say he's a dragon.

The ratio of townies: mafia suggest you're far more likely to kill one of us than mafia at least for a while anyway. Can you abstain from killing, or do you have to kill every night?

Definitely keep an eye on you since Gyrados IS a dragon really. Lance uses him so I'd say he's a dragon.

That's what I've been saying (except that I have no idea who Lance is).

Last guy on elite four (IIRC) who is a dragon user because they KICK ASS.

More like ASS-KICK after I beat him easily though ;) amirite?

He's the dragon user who uses Gyrados. Pay attention.

Somehow I believe Diageo. Whether that's foolish or not, I don't know. Where is Sméagol?? And what if MadDog's power got messed with/he's lying about it?

Diageo, you're right that the colours don't match in the write-up, but the colours listed are of the pokemon doing the splashing. Not the one being splashed.

Ugh, Peeps ahead of me again. Sorry.

I wait waiting for this to happen...

*goes looking for start of the day*

The 'go to first unread post' button revolutionised my life when I found it. It'll make things easier!

This is information I discovered on my reasearch about Diageo's pokemon, Ononokus:

"It is the only fully-evolved Dragon-type Pokémon in a three-stage evolutionary line that is pure Dragon-type."

It would probably make sense to have the mafia don as a pokemon that is unique in this respect, ONLY a dragon type, with a double vote, and also this (although this is just a random fact and doesn't mean anything):

"Ononokus has the highest base Attack stat of all non-legendary Dragon-type Pokémon."

Anyway, nothing conclusive but useful to note.

well I got roleblocked last night and am unable to vote today due to the violent nature of the block!

obviously Diageo looks fishy at the moment due to MadDog's post, but he hasn't clarified posts per page setting or if Rez actually confirmed for every post that was made

My info is right, it was confirmed by ReZ. The quotes i posted in my initial post are the ones that were tested.

Rez is probably being stupid like Jonnas

Oh, that is it!

Vote: Diageo