NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Are you going by the fact he looks like one, and dragon tamers use him? If so....other dragons may include:

Aerodactyl, Charizard, Altaria

Are you going by the fact he looks like one, and dragon tamers use him? If so....other dragons may include:

Aerodactyl, Charizard, Altaria

Yes, I'm going from the fact that he looks like a dragon, has stats like a dragon and can learn dragon attacks.

So do Charizard and Altaria, I'm just bringing this to light for others who may not know it.

My thinking from the write ups is that dragons are most likely bad, and I can see Gyarados being included as one of them, Cube perhaps being the youngling of the mafia who needed to evolve to gain powers.

Vote:Cube

I'm concerned about about the life energy of Growlithe giving the mafia more strength. Flash fire maybe?

Chairdriver is dead. He was Growlithe, a townie. His life energy was passed onto a different Pokemon, and they gained new strength.

What's this?

Seriously, I'm not mafia. I'm neutral. You'll lose if you keep focusing on me.

Seriously, I'm not mafia. I'm neutral. You'll lose if you keep focusing on me.

Mcoy thinks It's time you start giving facts instead of feeding us lies or avoiding questions.

Mcoy vote: Cube

Mcoy thinks It's time you start giving facts instead of feeding us lies or avoiding questions.

I'm staying quiet as everything is going perfectly.

I'm sick of this Cube, what is your win condition, and what is your power!

I'm sick of this Cube, what is your win condition, and what is your power!

Why would I say my win condition? It involves the town doing something, and if they do it then I win. I can only win on my own, and if the town defeats the mafia or the mafia gains majority then I lose.

Why would I say my win condition? It involves the town doing something, and if they do it then I win. I can only win on my own, and if the town defeats the mafia or the mafia gains majority then I lose.

To me, this just says you must have a killing power. How else would you be able to win on your own? You'll lose if the mafia or town wins so you must have a way of killing or it'd be impossible for you to win. However I am wary of lynching you again.

If not you, then who? Do you suspect anyone Cube?

I don't have any suspicions at the moment and it's probably best for you to not listen to any suspicions I have.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 6; mr-paul, Tales, Brian Mcoy, Diageo.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 6; mr-paul, Tales, Brian Mcoy, Diageo.

Mcoy notices two of the above have a double vote? Mcoy is fairly sure his vote Isn't a double so it must be Diageo, Paul or Tales.