NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Wow, totally missed that as an option. Good point. I was thinking 'it's all written in orange, so it's probably moltres!' but in actual fact it may be dragonite. Although dragonite was in a previous game, so that's not a certainty.

Also: Diageo, what type of pokemon are you? Chair asked a few pages ago I think but it got caught up in the flurry of posts.

You did, I think he specifically asked 'are you a psychic type Diageo?' although I think the more general question may serve better as it won't simply be a yes or a no until we hit the right type.

It's odd, Diageo was just viewing the thread and didn't post... Suspicious, I would go so far as to say, as if his type may incriminate him... just like when he failed to see (or purposefully ignored) the question earlier.

It's odd, Diageo was just viewing the thread and didn't post... Suspicious, I would go so far as to say, as if his type may incriminate him... just like when he failed to see (or purposefully ignored) the question earlier.

[..]

It's odd, Diageo was just viewing the thread and didn't post... Suspicious,

[..]

Goddam forum at night! AAAAAARGH

This forum makes me cry at night.

I missed the discussion :(

You can still post! ;).

Anything to add?

I fear we may have to wait 'til after 2PM tomorrow.

Luckily for you guys, when the chick said "There is a position that starts on Wednesday if you're interested. I'll ring you back with the details" that was actually a lie.

As the saying goes, 'To assume makes you look like an asshole'..... or something.

I don't....think...its....:p

Anyway.

Majority has been reached.

Vote : Cube - 14 ; gmac, Sméagol, Diageo, The Peeps, Tales, Zell, Paj Meen Ah, Dyson, Chairdriver, The Peeps, Eddie Coleslaw, Brian Mcoy, Cube.

Vote : Diageo - 1 ; Dannyboy-the-Dane. ~For the lulz~

A Pokemon clambered up onto a rock near the lake and yelled out at the top of his voice;

There was something fishy about Cube. We'll see what now.

The thirteen townsfolk gradually surrounded their target, Cube who was flailing around on the floor, like a silly, helpless individual. They edged closer and closer....and Cube's flailing became more violent. They lunged to grab their target! But a quick and sharp flash of light came out of the splashing Magikarp.

129.png

Cube was Magikarp.

He glowed a deep white. Stunned by the brightness the Pokemon surrounding him covered their eyes! When they looked back all they saw was a large blue and white tail dissappear into the lake.

Players (21);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

NIGHT TWO

Get your PMs in folks! :)

Sorry I was away yesterday/ busy with applications and lectures. I'll endeavour to check more regularly, but missing out on all that was crazzzzzzzzzy.

Firstly: well, no :p

Secondly: it's night!

Clearly a joke. And Rez has said we're allowed talk about things not related to the game.

Sarcasm doesn't carry well through the internet, and therefore I took it as serious. Which was not only wrong, but directly related to the game. So ner :p

Jesus freaking Christ, I've never sent so many PMs as a result of a night phase. :hehe:

--------------------------

JJJJJJJZZZZZZZVVVRROOOOOOMMM.

A thundering boom echoed throughout the land, rocks shattered and fires started. It was absolute chaos. The lake area was plunged into steam as a ferocious blast hit the surface, boiling the surrounding water. A small blue and red Pokemon was directly hit, the blast sending him tumbling over and over. He finally settled and shook his head, leaving him in a confused state. A special, dark blue and beige Pokemon was surrounded in a whirlpool...a blast hit...it seemed to miss him by just a few inches, but he certainly felt the forcefulness of the attack.

A green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon looked up. Standing in the shadows of its target it gleefully splashed it and wandered off.

Elsewhere some spores were flying through the air.

A blue Pokemon circled in the air before retreating to its cave.

Once again the curious faces moved, although this time they seemed to be arguing amongst themselves.

The speedy orange Pokemon was dashing about the place again this evening, but it hastily returned to its cave feeling unsatisfied.

A large yellow Pokemon was attacked in the air. After a large tustle a green and red fluttered away.

On the outskirts of the town a crack of thunder pierced the calm silence. A dark grey cloud appeared and thick plumes of fluffy and sinister cloud poured out. Nearby Pokemon could hear the faint sound of yelping....the yelping stopped and soon after the clouds disappeared.

58.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Growlithe, a townie. His life energy was passed onto a different Pokemon, and they gained new strength.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

DAY THREE

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm a dragon now! Rawr!

Mcoy would like to hear some answers from you. Mcoy thought you played the game very smoothly to force your evolution but until we have some kind of clue to your alligence Mcoy does not trust you, your actions were very self based but they were also seemed very rushed and desperate. Mcoy thinks you could be innocent or mafia at this point.

As you may have guessed, I'm Gyrados. I don't really feel like saying anything else at the moment.

Hmmm, so what can you tell us about being a dragon? Obviously the title suggests that you may well be the mafia in this game so what can you say to convince us otherwise?

Also, I love dead horses and the flogging of them, and seeing as the question was dodged yesterday, what pokemon type are you Diageo? :)

Hmmm, so what can you tell us about being a dragon? Obviously the title suggests that you may well be the mafia in this game so what can you say to convince us otherwise?

Some Pokémon blasted me last night. Which was rather wasted, as I don't have a night power.

Gyarados is not a dragon, it is water and flying. I think you knew you were Magikarp and therefore knew what Pokémon you would evolve into, which you led us to believe you didn't yesterday.

About the no night power, I think you're bluffing so you don't get roleblocked again.

And Nintendohnut, my type has no relevance right now. Cube had no evidence on me being mafia, therefore I am no longer under suspicion. If you're so eager to get everyone to tell each other their types, tell us yours.

Gyarados is not a dragon, it is water and flying.

Gyarados IS a dragon Pokémon. It's just not a dragon type.