NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

I have a number of suspicious people. Cube is a dragon now, which, if ReZ is still sticking to his one type/species mafia concept, makes him a potential suspect. Plus he keeps behaving suspiciously. Diageo is also acting pretty suspiciously and have apparently lied about not being mafia, and Sméagol claims to be the storm cloud that's killing people - but why would he willingly reveal that?

At the moment I think Diageo is the best suspect.

Vote: Diageo

Vote: Diageo

Most likely a lie? Do you why you couldn't find out with 100% certainty?

Dannyboy: Firstly, Cube isn't actually a dragon type pokemon, he's Gyarados which is a water/flying type which can learn dragon attacks.

And Smeagol admitted that he was the creator of the storm clouds that occurred on night one, and then a storm killed chair. We(I)'ve simple made the link between the two. It's not proof, and he hasn't actually responded to the accusation yet, but it's something to keep an eye on.

I'm suspicious because lately every fucker has a truth detection power :p

Are you sure you haven't made a mistake with the page numbering MadDog? If I have 40 posts per page my page four is your page 5 and 6

Most likely a lie? Do you why you couldn't find out with 100% certainty?

I believe he chooses a page and a person. He gets told "it's all true" or "there are lies".

Which means it's nowhere near as powerful as previous games. He just chose the correct page.

MadDog: Don't bother choosing me. I can guarantee that almost every page I've

posted on has a lie on it.

Zell - it is most likely a lie because Maddog was told that Diageo told lies, and that is the only post that could possibly be a lie as all the others are either facts or questions. That is the only part that can be a lie really.

That's correct, it doesn't specifically point to which was a lie, but that's the only possible post that could be a lie.

Dannyboy: Firstly, Cube isn't actually a dragon type pokemon, he's Gyarados which is a water/flying type which can learn dragon attacks.

Hence the type/species. Besides, Lance had dragon Pokémon that weren't actually dragons, so it's not out of the question. And he's still acting suspiciously if you ask me.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 1; mr-paul.

Vote : Diageo - 7 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell.

Gyarados description: Gyarados is a large dragon Pokémon, resembling dragons seen in Chinese mythology.

Please don't lynch him before he has the chance to come online, i want to hear what he has to say about it.

Hmm, another double voter is involved... I'll try and work out who.

Don't say who it is, though. If Diageo is evil then the other double poster is certainly good.

Hence the type/species. Besides, Lance had dragon Pokémon that weren't actually dragons, so it's not out of the question. And he's still acting suspiciously if you ask me.

This. You are all getting carried away with the dragon thing, though the title of this game does allude to the fact that dragons may be the bad guys. Think of Pokemon like Kingdra and Shelgon - they are dragon TYPE, but not dragons. Kingdra is a seahorse while Shelgon is a ...shell?

This. You are all getting carried away with the dragon thing, though the title of this game does allude to the fact that dragons may be the bad guys. Think of Pokemon like Kingdra and Shelgon - they are dragon TYPE, but not dragons. Kingdra is a seahorse while Shelgon is a ...shell?

It's not a fact that dragons are the bad guys but it's very likely. In Rez's past pokemon games he has made the bad guys all one type. It isn't definitely the case this time but, again, it is very likely.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rez threw in a good dragon or two.

It's all speculation. We don't have much else to go on, so it's at least worth noting.

If Cube is a neutral dragon then he should be roleblocked btw. Just reminding any would-be roleblockers. Or lynched. Depending on how incredibly awesome Diageo's explanation is.

It's all speculation. We don't have much else to go on, so it's at least worth noting.

I guess people need to start abusing their powers and stir up some drama :D

But what I meant to say in my post above is that I think actual dragon Pokémon would be the bad guys, not simply dragon type. But obviously I'm not familiar with what HeroJan says about ReZ making all of the baddies one type etc.

If Cube is a neutral dragon then he should be roleblocked btw.

Please do. I want more townie/mafia action before you lynch me. Although feel free to lynch me now - it'll save a lot of time.