NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Another theory: this is all a massive ploy and Cube wins by getting lynched.

Like how he won the Star Wars mafia.

Another theory: this is all a massive ploy and Cube wins by getting lynched.

Oh, shi-

This is actually very likely. The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's the case.

Is it too late?

Remove Vote

I did? I don't even remember. :heh:

However, I still fear it's true. Cube has always been a very cunning linguist player, so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

That has also never been a role before.

I've seen one in one of the older mafias here I think. The thing is, most people don't like such roles as far as I know, which would be why you rarely see them.

12 people reading the thread and none of them are Rez. I want to go to sleep >_>

Looking at the users viewing this thread, HeroJan has been keeping very quiet...anything to add to the discussion? :P

Hey it takes a while to read 250 posts you know :p You left earlier than I did.

Ok so gmac is definitely a reverse tracker because I targeted Tales too. Cube that is some shit you tried to pull there, but you know damn well Zapdos doesn't evolve so I'm thinking you gain some power by being lynched. Or maybe you reveal that last mafia member to vote for you. You have some reason for wanting to be lynched anyway.

I've seen one in one of the older mafias here I think. The thing is, most people don't like such roles as far as I know, which would be why you rarely see them.

Never been a role before in ReZ's games. And doesn't sound like something he would do.

So, now al we have to do is wait for the result, I suggest we continue with the Disney mafia :D :p.

I'm out tomorrow evening so try and get PMs to me asap or the day will be delayed....for ages actually because I'll probably be at work from 6-2 on Wednesday. So yeah. Get in asap tbh.

I fear we may have to wait 'til after 2PM tomorrow.

You have some reason for wanting to be lynched anyway.

Here's my first non-lie: No lynch will take place tonight and the game won't end.

Vote: Cube

To make doubly sure.

I fear we may have to wait 'til after 2PM tomorrow.

Here's my first non-lie: No lynch will take place tonight and the game won't end.

Vote: Cube

To make doubly sure.

If all you said is a lie, then I can't be mafia. ;)

P.S Diageo I'm so bored of you harking on about "What ReZ would do", "that's not like him" etc. This is the 8th Pokemafia, he's going to do strange things.

Cloning is an established concept in the Pokemon universe, whether it be the games, the anime, the manga (which is apparently the creators favourite vision of the Pokemon universe) or anything else. Plus effing cyber Mewtwo is running the show.

It's entirely possibly that multiple Pokemon can be in the same game. Even legendary.

If all you said is a lie, then I can't be mafia. ;)

I have no idea if you're mafia or not. Everything was completely made up. You were simply the first person who posted in the day.

Can you give us the good news Cube and say that you're actually town and that by getting lynched we've just granted you super townie powers?

Can you give us the good news Cube and say that you're actually town and that by getting lynched we've just granted you super townie powers?

I'll be completely honest: I don't know. I don't get my power/role/alignment until I get lynched.

Just read the whole thread, so many posts in a short amount of time!

Cube saying he's Zapdos then gmac coming out and saying he is, with people backing him. Then saying he evolves even though the Pokémon he's claiming to be doesn't evolve. Sounds bollocks to me.

I also highly doubt he's a jester, surely ReZ would of given him a post limit for each day.

No point voting, since he's already lynched.