N-Europe

Xmas BISH 2010

jayseven

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any of it is embarrassing.

Oh I don't think it's embarrassing, I just think it's funny. You dream up something on a whim and people you've never met, people half way round the world even, will go out of their way to find it. Sometimes spending hours on something.

All for one of j7's notoriously non-existant prizes.

I'd rather die than do the 'MySpace Pose'.. I may have to bow out :eek:

The MySpace Pose is better than the Tagged Pose by miles.

If anybody's wondering, the Tagged Pose is when you pose at a mirror taking a picture on your phone (that's set to Flash) of you with your top off. You normally find guys do this more than girls, which is unfortunate. I have no clue what the Facebook Pose is...I don't think it even has one!

The MySpace Pose is better than the Tagged Pose by miles.

If anybody's wondering, the Tagged Pose is when you pose at a mirror taking a picture of you and your phone with your top off. I have no clue what the Facebook Pose is...I don't think it even has one!

..well, stuff that rubbish! I'll have no association with either :angry:

Updated

A before and after photo - You watching Comedy Rainbow (visible) = 20 points

Before

ComedyRainbow.jpg

After

AfterComedyRainbow.jpg

Doing something you have been avoiding - 20 points

Avoiding.jpg

(Job Searching)

"MySpace, I miss you!"- Do an air-side corner pose, hiding half of your face (make of that what you will) - 10 points

Myspace.jpg

Total = 50 points

Total Before = 210 points

New Total = 260 points

Edited by Jimbob

Just two more from me.

- Wearing 5 pairs of glasses - 40 pts.

This one made me a bit dizzy haha. But yes, five glasses. Glad mom finally left some of hers at home today. =P

Foto148.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

- 5 different kinds of Coca Cola merchandise (so no actual cans or bottles) - 40 pts.

Some extra pictures for proof, since it was hard to see in just the one photo. Actually have some other stuff as well, including a tv (not sure it has the brand on it), another piggy bank, another tray... And we used to own a Coca-Cola cellphone and a portable cdplayer haha.

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

610 pts