Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that "This player is tough" meant that the player rarely gets injured and "This player is fragile" meant that the player gets injured easily. Today I got a youth player (17-2) with All-Round, Fragile, Free Kick and Tough.

I think a tough player has a bigger chance of getting cards. I got a tough player who got the most yellow cards three season in a row. A 17-2 with fragile and tough doesn't look very promising, he'll be sitting on the bench for half the season.

Tough: tackles hard, not nice to play against, gets more yellow/red cards, performs slightly better in bruising matches.

Fragile: double the injury risk of a normal player. The qualities don't contradict: a tough player is NOT harder to injure but more aggressive.

premier-league-badge.gif

All these games that I've played

Mcoys Sons 3-0 Haden United

The Sons scored their first victory against United with a comprehensive 3-0 win at their home ground. The sons played a 3-5-2 formation against a 4-5-1 United set up. Things started off badly for the Sons as Heckinbottom was badly injured in the 22nd minute, however a serious of decisions went against United. Firstly the Sons were given a penalty, Rossall converted it, then United were given a flurry of yellow cards. Avallone gained two and was sent off, after this the Sons scored twice more via Gee nas Fitzgerald. The Sons would have won anyway but United will be annoyed at the margin that they lost by. A good win for the Sons sees them move up the table while the good work done by Uniteds double is undone partly here.

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 Essex Elites

Two of the teams that both have the best defensive records and worse offensive records in the league came out unsurprisingly with a 0-0 draw. Odwinica and the Elites played a balance 4-4-2. However their defense was just to strong for their respective attacks. The Elites midfield looked markedly better than Odwinicas and created a couple more chances but Odwinicas defense was in fine form. Both teams had injures but apart from that their isn’t much to say about this match. The Elites should be happy with a point while Odwinica may wonder why they didn't push for a win.

Dysonism F.C 1-2 Bayern Bru

Bru shocked an under par with a famous away victory that throws the league wide open. Dysonism went for a balanced 4-4-2 against a customary 3-5-2 from Bru. Dysonism had more chances in the first half but failed to land a killer blow as Twigg cut a frustrated figure. In the 2nd half 18 year old Alnoudji in his debut season scored his first ever goal for Bru hitting in a side footed shot from a free kick cross delivered by Lindpere. Lindpere set up another goal soon after as Heinze blasted in a shot off a Lindpere through ball. Dysonism were given a penalty that Dunwell converted however it was to little to late. Brus midfield limited Dysonisms chances to 6 and made 5 for themselves, Dysonism will wonder how they conceded 2 with 4 defenders led by Brobeck. This was a really bad result for Dysonism, for Bru it is a great triumph as they secure the double against Dysonism.

The 64s 1-3 Roostophe Rovers

Rovers all but sunk 64s chances of staying up as they inflicted a big defeat on them at at their home ground. 64S played a cautious 4-5-1 against an aggressive 3-5-2 Rovers formation. Both sides started cautiously but the breakthrough for Rovers came when Sheldon found Tartara just inside the box, Tartara turned his man and clipped a shot above the goalie into the net. Key 64s defender Sori who was assigned to mark Tartara was given a straight red as he took Tartara out when he was the last man. When the 2nd half started it seemed a matter of how many Rovers would win by. Mortimer found Tartara making a speeding run and fed him a ball that he smashed in first time. Sheldon again found Tartara terrorizing the 64s weakened defense, Tartara took it past the 64s goalie and slotted it into an empty net. Redfearn a youth defender scored his first ever goal for 64s with a bundled in shot from a corner but it was just a consolation goal. Rovers looked wonderful as they set themselves apart from a now desperate 64s.

Most Important Result – Dysonism F.C 1-2 Bayern Bru, Bru score a wonderful away victory against Dysonism to gain the double over them in the league this season.

Turned on Style – Mcoys Sons, 3 great goals against United they looked back to their best.

Player of the Day – Fabián Tartara, Roostophe Rovers, a hat trick for the veteran forward as he tormented the 64s.

After much persuasion (and a few threatening phone calls), I have finally been talked into joining your league. :heh: Go easy on me! I have no idea what I'm going into! :p

Welcome to the game Danish Dynamite!

I recon Lars Erik Bjerregaard could turn out to be one of your best players in seasons to come!

- Intergalactico Stars

As do I! I just have to beat Eddage 3-0 and have you draw or less :P Don't rate my chances. Glad I won 1-0 over happenstance though! Fab result that ensures my survival.

RE: dev. form. My keeper's played 16 matches and is only on 11. My 'star' midfielder has played 14 and is only on 11 -- and he's 23! It's been a butt-raping season dev-wise, everyon'e's hanging around 11 except one striker on 16. Not. Good.

Ouch! I got pwnedddddddd. Right when I didn't need it!

Looks like the relegation is between me and Roosters which is strange but least gives everyone else comfort.

Come on Elites!

Glad I manage to secure my survival in the division with a game to play. Means I can play some more youth on Friday!

Will be strange (but good!) if you get relegated. I will then have doubled the league leader but been doubled by one of the relegated guys.

Ohhh shit. I think karma is having a go at me. I either need a draw or a win in order to secure my second title, and I owe it to everyone to stop Oddy['s keeper] from reclaiming it..

But I'm not confident :heh:

I'm curious...

What would happen if everyone dirty tricked Dyson and/or Oddy?

Not that I'm even suggesting such a thing.

Then it'd be funny for everyone involved bar me and Oddy, and the season would be put entirely down to the dirty trix.

It's everyone's game and you can do what you want, so if you want to dirty trick someone, go ahead and do it! Nobody's stopping you. :heh:

Just don't expect it to go unmentioned if both my goalkeepers get injured and I lose 20-0 :heh:

Nice way to end the season. 5-0 away and guaranteed promotion as second place.

Next season I will play against two teams I have never played against before, Roostophe Rovers and Madpool.

I got 8 of 11 players in the X11 plus best manager with no victory bonus :P

Dev values are good enough I think. Should be my best season since the change. There are some dissappointments though.

Can the dev values drop now before the change reports arrives?

x11-5.jpg

Bäckman played 14 and 1/2 match and has 7 in dev value. FAIL. Never used my reserve keeper as much as I wanted because I have so many young players I wanted to train instead. The reserve keeper only has 11 and that's not good enough when he is a 19-4 If Bäckman retires I'm so screwed.

My star midfielder with 13 in dev value. Think I got him as 17-4. That's 4 block increase in 6 years, maybe 7. Could have done better.

My best striker was injured for a month and has only 8 in dev value. I'm only using him because of the age, but I'm not happy about it. I had some problems with the age average in that period.

Zahora, 19-6 and my most valuable player at 5.6 million has 15 in dev value. I don't think he will go up again, but it would be so awesome if he did.

Both my 17-4 has 17 in dev value. Very good.

In general, I'm happy with how my youths turned out. Everyone 21 or younger has 15+.

Edited by Tales

Can the dev values drop now before the change reports arrives?

Yes they can drop. Dev values are a combination of matches played and average form. Your average form can drop, thus lowering the dev value.

The defender that Dyson injured via a dirty trick a couple of weeks ago was on a dev value of 18 (played a few matches and had great form). As a consequence of Dyson's malicious dirty trix he's been on low form, and now has a dev value of 15. It still makes me cry when I think about it.

BSO's main keeper isn't playing in the last game. Other keeper needs a match to secure a decent dev value. It may well harm the title challenge this season, but I'm worrying more about winning five in a row in a few seasons than winning this one now.

Yes they can drop. Dev values are a combination of matches played and average form. Your average form can drop, thus lowering the dev value.

The defender that Dyson injured via a dirty trick a couple of weeks ago was on a dev value of 18 (played a few matches and had great form). As a consequence of Dyson's malicious dirty trix he's been on low form, and now has a dev value of 15. It still makes me cry when I think about it.

BSO's main keeper isn't playing in the last game. Other keeper needs a match to secure a decent dev value. It may well harm the title challenge this season, but I'm worrying more about winning five in a row in a few seasons than winning this one now.

Please don't that era was awful and has literally been erased can't you play a bit less good? :D

Well Im staying up! My dev values arent great tbh I wont be expecting miracles this change report.

How many seasons has it taken to get this far, Oddy? I feel like I'm a terminal mid-leaguer. Some, like Domster, cube, gaggle and rez don't seem to be able to sit still in any league for too long, then there are the young(er) guns like mcoy, madpool and ell who shot to the top league and refused to leave. I think Haden's pretty much the last of the old-schoolers to remain unrelegated, right?