Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

three of my four strikers played a platry 2-skilled match.

My shit keeper, the 18 4, has no played 2 matches and has an average rating of 1. That is why I lost today. And I have to play him at least once more if I want him to go up... DV 9 after 2 games, 1 more better be enough...

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shit keeper, the 18 4, has no played 2 matches and has an average rating of 1. That is why I lost today. And I have to play him at least once more if I want him to go up... DV 9 after 2 games, 1 more better be enough...

You are playing me away. Make it so, best to leave out Brusling to I feel.

premier-league-badge.gif

Odwinica "Its like im playing with someone elses team"

Rovers "Im very dissapointed about how you played."

Haden United "Theres a player Ive been training up to insulate me from the stuff that brings down my midfield, now me and this playmaker we have a divergence of agendas."

Bru "Step up Helder you know you have our support"

Dyson "A winning team isn't a young mans game"

Part 2 of season 16 approaches.

Roostophe Rovers 2-2 The Sixty Fourthers

Rovers and the 64s fought back from 2 goals down to earn a valuable away draw. Rovers played 3-5-2 against a midfield centric 4-5-1 64s side. Things started well for Rovers as Bond in his final season was in great form. Firstly he set up Digby for a close range shot, then he put Haspolatli into space who hit the trigger with a powerful shot to make it 2-0. However youth foiled youth as Bakir the 19 year old 64s midfield scored a long shot that was basically palmed in by the woeful 17 year old Rovers goalie Rimmer. While they only had one striker, 64s looked threatening every time they went forward thanks to Rimmers nightmare of a game. Again Bakir caused trouble as he set Kurdi free in the box, the midfielder hit a snap shot that went in off the post past a motionless Rimmer. The 64s are still at the wrong end of the table but this was a good point, for Rovers their stop start season carries on being just that.

Essex Elites 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Odwinica have been a very hard team to beat this season but the Elites managed it with a close 1-0 victory at home. The Elites played an aggressive 4-3-3 formation against a normal 4-4-2 Odwinica side. This aggressive formation paid off in spades for the Elites, in what was a bad tempered game Odwinica seemed to be content to either go for a 0-0 draw or hit the Elites on the break. The teams were equal in many ways but Elites attack was enough to overcome Odwinicas defense that was watered down by two youths. Odwinica may have seen the Elites attack as their worst area, but with 3 strikers they looked dangerous. Brammer controlled play at the back, while Ling set up Cotino for a close range shot via a corner kick. The Elites fans will be well happy with this victory having tactically beaten one of the best tactical minds in the league.

Bayern Bru 4-3 Dysonism F.C

Bru and Dysonism battled each other in the most entertaining match of the season so far, with Bru staging an incredible come back in this 7 goal thriller. Both teams seemed out for blood from the outset, Bru playing 3-5-2 against Dysonisms 3-4-3 formation. Brobeck shows Dysonisms attacking intention when he set up Stenholm for a close range shot to make it 1-0 to the visitors. Helder curled in a lovely cross for Testini to head home equalizing after 11 minutes. However it was Dysonism who went into the break with the lead, as Sandford volleyed home a cross from a corner. After the break Dysonism caught Bru on the break, when Twigg put through Stenholm with a one-two sequence that was the definition of flowing football, Stenholm scored with a lovely chip. 3 minutes later the fightback began, Brusling found Lindpere who pulled a goal back from close range. Helder found the head of Rundberg to equalise, then 10 minutes after Dysonism had been 2 goals up Bru took the lead when Helder hit a magnificent long ball leaving Lindpere to just control it then smash it past the Dysonism goalie. Bru fans went wild while Dysonism fans couldn't believe what had happened. Is this Brus year can they win it? Maybe so based on this game.

Haden United 1-1 Mcoys Sons

United and the Sons drew in a close match against each other. Both teams played 3-5-2 in what proved to be a nervy encounter. Mozzini and Durov haven't been at their best this season but combined well today, Mozzini set up Durov who drilled a shot into the bottom right hand corner of the net. Just before half time ended Jevons equalized with a curling long range shot to make it 1-1. On balance United played better but never recovered from the shock of this goal, without Weesle on the pitch they looked unable to break the Sons down. A disappointment for an out of form United, a good result for the Sons.

Most Important Result – Bayern Bru 4-3 Dysonism F.C, Bru send a huge statement to Dysonism and any other club that will listen about their title intentions.

Turned on Style – Bayern Bru, had to be on incredible form to beat Dysonism.

Player of the Day – Humberto Helder, Bayern Bru, had the game of his life was a force of wonderful creativity today with 3 crucial assists.

Today our interview is with a former top league champion and a manager whose club has had some of the greatest players in our league, Moria of Bayern Bru.

chair.jpg

1. 185 games, 74 goals and 88 assists. As its Bruslings last season, is there anything you want to say about this man that has become a legend not just at your club but in the league.

Noa Brusling must be one of the best, if not the best, players to play in the N-Euro Championship of all time. Brusling is a legend at the club and his name will go down in history. Let me tell you this, all the players are playing their hearts out this season so that Brusling can finally win his well-deserved Aficionados medal. Noa has been called the greatest player of all time and winning the league would be a fitting tribute to him in his final season of football. He has been a role model for our young players for years now and next season it will be up to young players like Humberto Helder and Tomas Testini to step up to the plate to take his place.

2. Now a name you may not like as much. Essex Elites! So much history between you two and most of it bad for you. Why can't Bru best this team.

We have been incredible unlucky this season with a major injury to our goalkeeper. In both matches we have gone 1 up and then the Elites have pulled back to win it so they have been lucky. The Essex Elites have always used shady tactics and our team, as you can see from us winning the Lower League last season, we are the better team. Just wait until next season when we will come back bigger, better and stronger than ever before.

3. We have talked about the soon to be past with Brusling, the present regarding your Elites feud, what does the future hold for Bru?

The future of Bayern Bru is Tomas Testini, Ferdinand Alnoudji and Humberto Helder. 3 youth players with massive potential to become superstars. Testini is already developing at a rate far quicker than we ever believed him to and Helder, now at an age of 25, has become an integral part of the side and has got more skill than either Noa Brusling or Davy MacCalman did at the same age. He's one to watch. Alnoudji, still only 18 years old is quickly becoming important to the team and enroute to a double jump, he's the next Danny Otter.

Edited by Haden

I love you Haden.

Not sure why but Madpool seems to be my bogey team. Can't touch him.

Looks like the league is bust right open again. My last game of the season is against Battlestar and I have a horrible feeling it will decide whether or not I claim the title versus Essex Elites. Exciting times!

The top league is literally mental.

Seven of us could quite literally be champions or be relegated. For ages the middle league has been the most thrilling but its been boring in comparison with us this season.

I say us... I fear checking out my fixtures I may be going down! lol we will see. I love you to Dyson and everyone in xpert you guys are why I put all the effort into the reports etc!

Talking of which whose next for an interview? Only had top league people so far anyone can do it :)

Yeah I kinda-agree! Top league has been closest that it's been in yeaaars -- pre-jayseven, almost :P back in the day when oddy wasn't king of the castle.

Mid-league has been a bit limp this season - that's not to say that there aren't good teams as there are some almost-too-good teams -- but I think it's a testament to the lowest league's continual improvement. There are some scary teams coming up! I think my team is one that is just, frankly, shit. I'm a crap manager. About 7 seasons ago I said "Oh I'm gonna concentrate on development" and.. here I am, in teh same place! This season i've gone on the offensive, relying on my solid defense to hold me up -- not been a great plan. I should probably go back to drawing all my games, as I think I can do that.

Anyway! Little pissed post-birthday. Love this game. Mmm!

Mcoy vs Dyson, the season 14 Xpert champion.

Mcoy needs to win and so does Dyson, It could be a cruical match in the decider for the Xpert eleven championship.

Ladies and gentleman can I have your attention please.

In the post above Mcoy talked about two teams opportunity.

Well this season Im given an opportunity not only to Mcoy and Dyson but 4 other teams.

These last few games Dyson and Mcoy will not only face each other for the championship.

But they will face

Haden United

Essex Elites

Bayern Bru

and Battlestar Odwinica

All 6 stand in the ring looking at each other.

Mcoy has become the hunted!

Dyson beats Mcoy 3-0 Round 4!

Haden beats Dyson 4-1 Round 6!

Bru beats Haden 3-1 Round 3!

Odwinica beats Bru 3-0 Round 12!

Elites beat Odwinica 1-0 Round 8!

Elites stand truimphent

Lets hope this doesn't happen ;)

Edited by Haden

Am I the only one hoping it does? :p

I don't really feel like I deserve it though so I don't want to win yet!

I have been checking your sqaud.

No offense because I lost track of your team for a while, but I always saw your squad as a very solid one that had no weaknesses but lacked a spark.

Boy was I wrong! I will be lucky to get a point you have some great players in your midfield and defense.

:o

Didn't expect a 3-3 draw. Was expecting a 1-0 win or loss.

Seems I had double the chances and more possession and was 3-1 up :angry:

I now feel hard done by after not even considering it possible to beat Haden this season!

You may have got more chances but check out the attacking and defending ratings!

I am pretty much out of the title race bar Odwinica and Dyson doing awful.

Dyson should have it in the bag I think but its still very close.