Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

It's Movember!!!

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing a tash from scratch is tricky. I think everyone looks like a teenager. Grow a full beard then chop the unnecessary bits off and you're good to go :)

Against the rules of Movember!

Basically the rules are there to help you look as stupid as possible for the whole month.

1. Once registered each Mo Bro must start November 1st with a clean shaven face.

2. Then, for the entire month of Movember each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache according to these rules:

• There is to be no joining the Mo to the side burns – that’s a beard. There are no beards.

• There is to be no joining of the handlebars on the chin – that’s a goatee.

• A small complimentary growth under the bottom lip, aka a tickler, is allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone for the No shave Movember style just because I am win.

I started a week late because I had a professional commitment that looking stupid at would not have gone down well.

My facial hair has become exceedingly ginger. I shall post a picture at the end and then a cleanly shaved face maybe to show the results.

My girlfriend hates it. I just like it because I enjoy not having to shave!

Well i'm still growing my tash,

at work our group (the Brightside Bandito's) are going to be featured in the next issue of our work magazine,

so my beautiful fuzzy face will be revealed to our colleagues in Newcastle, Cardiff, Torquay, Southampton and Gibraltar as well as the rest of our Bristol office actually knowing who i am.

WIN!

i've been really lazy and not got a picture on here yet... i'll get on that at some point this week.

I've not had a shave in about a month but I barely even have a hint of a moustache. I think having light coloured hair helps to mask it though but still.

I'm sporting a bit more on the chin and sides but it really doesn't look like a month's work for the average male.

Haha, I feel your pain. The good thing about Movemeber is that everyone seems to have done not that greatly (apart from the cheats who started pre-nove. I'm convinced mine wouldn't look too bad if it was dark hair. As it starts, average to poor effort

iylbww.jpg

Pictyur update frm all?

Haha, I feel your pain. The good thing about Movemeber is that everyone seems to have done not that greatly (apart from the cheats who started pre-nove. I'm convinced mine wouldn't look too bad if it was dark hair. As it starts, average to poor effort

iylbww.jpg

Pictyur update frm all?

Well that's the thing, I did start before November originally through laziness and then I thought I'd see what happened if I left it - the answer being not much :p

Your 'tache is a damn sight more impressive than my non moustache 'tache ;)

And you really do look very similar to my brother at times it's uncanny...

Edited by Captain Falcon

My girlfriend was complaining all of November how she hated me with the tash, i shave it off last night, and what do you know, she now says i look weird without it.

no pleasing them i tells yah!

I like the step by step shave Dan!

As i mentioned my picture was going to feature in the next issue of our work magazine...

well here's the picture.

i fucking hate it, but they wanted us to look like 'convicts' and apparently me resting my glasses on the end of my nose makes me look like one,

personally i think it makes me look pretty 'special'

but hey never mind..

mov0.jpg

Right here's an upload of me with my fail at anything really. After 3 weeks of doing nothing to it, basically just really ginger and not growing like a normal beard. Least I gave it a go.

Only 3 weeks, but I doubt 1 more week would do much:

2webg45.jpg

One to show the underneath random displacement of facial hair:

3450inm.jpg

Also no idea why I'm staring/looking weirdly...must be just me.

Trees!

you look a lot like Bryan Cranston in that first picture. Weirdly so.

Haahaha I kind of see it. I could live with looking like him in 30 years time. Maybe.

@ Elli - You look really different with the (slight) beard! Though last time i saw a picture of you was probably in UIG years ago. Looks good though anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!