N-Europe

It's Movember!!!

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll give it a miss :D

You could always humorously claim that you are in fact doing in that you're not shaving the mustache area!

Re: Dickheads video. I used to find it amusing. These days I just genuinely love it as a song. Even though a good few of the things in it probably apply to myself. We're having NEW AGE FUN with a VINTAGE FEEL!

I'm currently doing it, and hate it,

i look like a 17 year old trying to make himself look older in order to get served at a corner shop.

But i shall continue with this journey!

Dude, it will get a lot worse. You may well hate it.

I went from a total stud to this:

Day%2030.JPG

Dude, it will get a lot worse. You may well hate it.

I went from a total stud to this:

Day%2030.JPG

Baahaha, I approve! I also like the way that with your sig it looks like a polaroid or something.

We should definately all update on our progress over the month

Mine as of a couple days ago.

15yhtmh.png

As Murr said, I look like a '17 year old trying to make himself look older in order to get served at a corner shop.' which isn't helped that, despite being almost 20, I still look less than 17 even without tash. Greeaat.

Just an old photograph I'm afraid. I wish it was just a week's worth- that'd be amaze. I think it was about 3 weeks? Might have been longer + beard trimming.

I took this one right this very minute though, and my guesstimate puts me last shaving around the 25th.

I'm not Movembering, but a winter beard is mos def on the cards.

5159180803_4a6c257a55.jpg

Just an old photograph I'm afraid. I wish it was just a week's worth- that'd be amaze. I think it was about 3 weeks? Might have been longer + beard trimming.

I took this one right this very minute though, and my guesstimate puts me last shaving around the 25th.

I'm not Movembering, but a winter beard is mos def on the cards.

5159180803_4a6c257a55.jpg

Ah fair enough. My problem with mustaching is that with ginger hair comes ginger facial hair, not dissimilar shade to skin tone. Fails to show particularly heroicly.

I want a winter beard in my life. My 19 year chin is still failing to sufficiently sprout though. bit gutted.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!