N-Europe

Hello

Glo Worm

Theres also the fact that Rokhed actively targetted Moogle over Facebook causing him a lot of trouble. Yes thats not on here but it shows that he hasnt changed.

He was banned, not for some stupid mistake but constant problems. These havent gone away, the other forum I mentioned I knew him on he was getting banned every other week. They were just stupid enough to let him back in.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One question for you... Does the Pyramid of Halo still exist?

I dug it out, just for you.

---

I was banned without a single warning several years ago for doing one very stupid thing. I was mad for a while, but when the madness passed, I just kinda missed posting as part of this community. I signed up a few times again and continually expressed my desire to return but every attempt was shot down with the banhammer.

I signed back up and craftily began to live among you once again. My aim is simply and rather pathetically to have my old username unbanned and post again with my Dragonball avatar glowing brightly and my real balls comfortably resting in my hand.

Childish, sure. But I may as well be honest.

I really do owe this forum a massive thanks. My return here has given me more than you guys will probably ever understand. Seriously, thank you.

You were almost banned again just for like Glee - Ashley.

Edited by Ashley

How is the bit in bold any differnet to what I said. You will still be allowed back in despite being banned. Also, it's worth noting that people are not banned lightly around here. There is a clear warning system that takes place beforehand. So, you already are given multiple chances.

Okay, I understand that. (I may have misread things...)

Still, are you going to hop on every new redhead that checks General Chitchat more than the other boards?

I dug it out, just for you.

---

I was banned without a single warning several years ago for doing one very stupid thing. I was mad for a while, but when the madness passed, I just kinda missed posting as part of this community. I signed up a few times again and continually expressed my desire to return but every attempt was shot down with the banhammer.

I signed back up and craftily began to live among you once again. My aim is simply and rather pathetically to have my old username unbanned and post again with my Dragonball avatar glowing brightly and my real balls comfortably resting in my hand.

Childish, sure. But I may as well be honest.

I really do owe this forum a massive thanks. My return here has given me more than you guys will probably ever understand. Seriously, thank you.

blog_highfive.jpg

Okay, I understand that. (I may have misread things...)

Still, are you going to hop on every new redhead that checks General Chitchat more than the other boards?

Some people did probably jump the gun. Although the "evidence" is quite compelling, especially the username part. There's a certain arrogance in posting under a username that you are known to have used on other sites.

I had no idea that Scoopy Scoop was The3rdChildren...

How did everyone else... meh, forget it.

In terms of members this place confuses the hell out of me.

I've been at KNEE for yonks under different names as far back as 2000 and I still don't remember what happened to so many members.

Anyway, I think Glo has been scared off now.

Rules aren't black and white. The mods and admins discuss stuff behind the scenes and we do what we think is best for the forum. A rokhed00 return is not cool, but we're more accepting of others.

tldr; Mods/Admins are mavericks and we roll however we like.