N-Europe

Hello

Glo Worm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just happen to be a member of another forum he used. Dont forget I knew you before joining here as well.

Yes you speak the truth...

Yes seriously.

Also next week we are implementing a ban on vowels to save bandwidth.

Ok well if anyone uses first names I expect sanctions!

This is insane.

I have no idea who this Rokhead character is, my real name isn't glo, or anything similar to it, just Gloworm is a nick name I have amongst friends. And so what if I don't like SGU, it's a boring show.

But if you all want to give in to some paranoid delusions I'll take my leave.

This is insane.

I have no idea who this Rokhead character is, my real name isn't glo, or anything similar to it, just Gloworm is a nick name I have amongst friends. And so what if I don't like SGU, it's a boring show.

But if you all want to give in to some paranoid delusions I'll take my leave.

Option A: If you indeed are not Rokh, then you must understand we're not normally like this, but most of us firmly believe you to be someone extremely unbearable. Therefore I think that if you really aren't him/her you're just going to be an unfortunate casualty of this previous altercation he/she generated. If that is the case I sincerely apologize, as I'm afraid you're fighting a lost battle here.

Option B: Stop being a twat and fuck off.

Will someone please tell me what exactly Rokhed did that actually got him/her banned?

You know how much of a douche bag I am? And I'm still allowed on this website.

Imagine my ass-holed-ed-ness, take away the pathetic-but-occasionally-funny jokes, and replace it with argumentativeness and a general moody, instigative nature and honesty about being a scumbag....erm. Yeah. Also posted some naughty pictures.