The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3 has ended

---------------

Night had come, and yet, the gentlemen had not decided on a target.

"It is becoming awfully chilly around here."

"And we have not had our 5 O'Clock tea yet. My stomach hungers for scones!"

"I say we head back."

The gatekeeper mused to himself. "How dreadful. Have these people fallen into complacence...?"

------------------------

Participants:

(19)

-aqui1a

-chairdriver

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-Zell

Send in your PMs.

Let it be known, that I will not send any more reminders regarding your PMs. "You snooze, you lose", or should I say, "You sleep, you weep"

Night 3 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

I am terribly sorry, friends. I've been terribly busy, and this week is will be quite chaotic for me, I'm afraid. I will start the day tomorrow afternoon, though. Let there be no doubt!

Would you kindly prevent automerge, if you please...?

Night 3 has ended

---------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

A flurry of punches! A duel for the ages! A clash of swords! Loud snoring which echoed throughout the halls!

An agitated, long night this was, but as the sunlight bathed the corridors, and as the nobles approached the garden, they could see...

Not a life had been taken during the night!

The mysterious note, however, lay at its usual spot:

"Good morning, sirs. Amidst this elongated night, there was only one event that I witnessed:

ReZ was punched square in the face, and laid to rest on the floor. It seems he stayed there all night, cold and alone. Not even a blanket was offered to him."

"My, this night was quite long!" commented Diageo

"Yes, excessive sleep left my moustache unnecessarily fuzzy!" protested the Meister of Ell

The gatekeeper quickly clarified "Why, tonight was time set back your clocks one hour. You all forgot to do it, I see!"

"That is a reasonable explanation" commented the Janitor of Heroics "I find it to be highly homosexual, though" he observed, as he casually lit his pipe.

"Regardless," said Aqui1a "There is something I must reveal: I shall wear The Peeps' mask from now on!"

aqui1a quit the game. The Peeps will take his place.

"What? But this is highly irregular!"

"Is this even allowed, at this stage?"

The Peeps explained "There is a perfectly good reason for this. You see, I am Marlene!"

------

Participants:

(19)

-chairdriver

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Day 4 starts now

Why was it revealed to us that aqui1a was and The Peeps now is Marlene?

Anyway, now that we know The Peeps is Marlene, perhaps he can explain his connection to the butler?

And another thing I've been wondering: Could Marlene be the princess?

"Pianists make the best allies, is what I've always said". The Black Mask simply sliced the butler's throat with a skilled swipe.

"Agh..." How could they know? Unless... That's it! "Marlene... I must tell Marlene..."

The Peeps is dead. He was the Butler, Marleigh Wilson. He could investigate the guests during the night. He was Good.

The Peeps had something to tell Marlene, so I think they were allies.

Making it fairer that he be swapped in for him since they were sharing info anyway.

Edited by heroicjanitor
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, me and Aqui1a were partners but he's without a PC for a while so I'm thankfully able to take his place. Marlene is simply a maid (Marleigh was the butler) and not the princess.

I have no reliable information about the butler's death except that his last target for investigation was Diageo, which shows why the butler is seen entering his room. For me, the smile is ambiguous.

I believe I/Aqui1a was roleblocked that night.

As for last night...

A flurry of punches! A duel for the ages! A clash of swords! Loud snoring which echoed throughout the halls!

Is this just one event (Rez being roleblocked), or many?

The first blue note said that Cube fenced with an unknown challenger so the clash of swords make me think he is involved in some way.

The first blue note said that Cube fenced with an unknown challenger so the clash of swords make me think he is involved in some way.

My ability has nothing to do with fencing.

I believe so yes.

May I ask whom you targeted?