N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record in my next post I was going to try and go through my posts to point out possible lies. I'm not sure where they were, if I did it it was only to protect my identity. Here's a quick breakdown of my power and targets, no harm in it seeing as I'm dead now anyway and it may help you all for tomorrow.

I'm a 'hidden helper' and I use(d) plants to complete my task each night.

Jonnas told me that I will give people assistance if they need it, which I assume means I will protect if they are attacked, assist them with their power if need be, or in Rez's case scratched his nose (albeit in the wrong place). I remain hidden unless the person I target actually requires assistance, which is why I guess I was just 'following' zell last night. Glad I didn't assist him in the end.

my targets have been:

Night 1: gmac

Night 2: jayseven

Night 3: Eenuh

Night 4: Rez (scratched his nose)

Night 5: Cube

Night 6: Rez (was attacked by jayseven - the 'polite man' I think)

Night 7: Diageo (I think I was roleblocked. Something certainly happened as my power clearly didn't work)

So there we go. Hope it helps, if not then good luck anyway!

Another post:

Incidentally, Diageo, even if I had been mafia and HAD killed you last night, it had absolutely nothing to do with my lynch. I actually tried to protect you last night but it didn't work, or at least that's what I thought it would do (the main reason I didn't want to reveal sooner was that I thought my primary role was a protector and we had plenty of them, I thought nobody would believe me). I was lynched because I apparently lied yesterday and then my girlfriend rang lol.

Night 1: Ellmeister - Desmond Lawrence, helpless, gives money to leave him alone, says it's all he's good for.

Night 2: heroicjanitor - didn't take much to talk, his analyses are innocent, and he has never harmed anyone.

Night 3: Diageo - couldn't target him, was offered £1000 to reveal my target to a polite young man, which was accepted.

Night 4: Cube - resiliant, didn't give in easily, Duke Philip Manning, wouldn't give up any information, overpowered me and ran away.

Night 5: gmac - cowardly, talked before i even started, Peter Rockefeller, the playboy, says don't damage his face.

Night 6: Tales - insolent, i tried to slap him round the head for being rude, he grabbed a cane and swung for my head, i dodged, he then ran away as fast as a gazelle.

Night 7: jayseven - was roleblocked by the fencer.

Night 8: Marcamillian - once i visited him, he grabbed his rapier and kept a safe distance, says outside of fights he's still an exceptional fighter, after a few precise stings, and well placed kicks to my abdomen, he manged to expel me from his room.

They are my targets and results so far.