N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly things are starting to make more sense to me. There's something about this blue text that disturbs me, and something about ReZ that I can't quite place. Through that, and their reinforcement of each other, that then leads me to wonder about Cube. I also hold suspicion of Diageo which totally made sense a few minutes ago but I've forgot why now, something in the last few pages that someone brought up, if I refind it I'll post. I don't know why, but I actually presently believe Dohnut's story. I have a suspicion of someone else, but for now they'll remain unnamed, but I know they've told a lie. However my problem with all of this is that I have plenty suspicions, both of who is good and who is bad, but I have nothing solid enough I want to commit a vote to, yet. I believe MadDog and Ell are good, though. I'll have a think and try and post in the morning before I go to work.

ADDIT: Hold on, Ell, what is your power?

ADDIT:Nevermind Ell, figured you out.

Apparently Rez is eager to kill you, you have alerted his Mafia senses and there's nothing you can do about it now.

(Lol) Having slept on it I'm more inclined to think Dohnut may be townie. I really don't know. Dangerous game.

Vote Standings

Diageo (2): Ellmeister, Diageo)

Diageo you need to stop accusing dan-likes-trees :p He is you remember?

Major lol.

change vote: Rez

Didn't vote for Sméagol at all, roleblocked when there was no night-kill (this has been in my mind since the start of the day so thanks diageo for saying it).

He could well be innocent but for me Rez is at least more suspicious than Nintendohnut.

I'll admit it is very suspicious that I didn't vote for Sméagol and no kill on the day I'm roleblocked (which was highlighted in the note quite specifically, meaning if I was mafia I would have no way of getting out of it/keeping it on the down low) so to address these points. A) Okay, this makes me look even more suspicious. Lol...but I won't ignore it.

- Someone wanted to stay inside my room. This person slept besides my bed, and that was it.

- Someone delivered a message to me, and after reading it, I felt an uncontrollable rage. Nothing more.

- Finally, someone attempted to start a conversation with me, but I scared this person away for some reason.

One of these people was me (the first one)*. So I knew that he was at least partially telling the truth, so that was part of my unwillingness to vote initially. I did also say that if he didn't give a breakdown then it would seal his fate for me and I'd vote for him. Then when he admitted to being mafia I was scared of a lynch bomb, so didn't (want to) put the final nail in.

*Also this point was confirmed by The Peeps and Cube, so I'm not the killer/am harmless.

Why don't you give us a little more info on you bad self there ReZ?

I targeted Sméagol night 1

I targeted The Peeps night 2 (as said in the write up, the night he was killed)

I targeted Cube night 3

I was just speculating that the thief, because he could hide his identity, may have been immune to being killed if they didnt know his identity. The write-up expresses the thief's shock that his name is known, which in turn allows him to be punched and knifed. This is purely speculation, and not totally relevant, but I was just trying to work out if ReZ and Eenuh had been roleblocked by the same people.

The being roleblocked by the same person is interesting. Do we know anyone who claims to be able to target two people.....

*Gasp*

(Unless Eenuh is lying about being roleblocked two days in a row. Seems strange unless they did find out something juicy on her)

Remove Voteth

So ReZ, of the people that were with The Peeps, that weren't the black masks, which do you claim to be? The one that said 'draw your swords' while falling asleep or the other one?

I'll need to go back and check whats written, but I would have been the one not doing anything.

Night 2 is over

------

"My quarters are a bit far from here, I'm afraid. There are also several guests I have yet to attend to..."

"No worries. We merely wish some company"

"There is something else I have to ask of you, though"

The butler grew wary of these figures. Were they friends or foes?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Odd... I feel drowsy..."

"Me *yaawn* too" (One of these is me, I assume the other is The Peeps)

The two gentlemen, once vivid, fell to their knees, tired to the bone. The butler was confused. What a mysterious development.

A Black Mask appeared, and casually walked up to the butler. "Mister Wilson, was it?"

"What is this? Am I your victim?"

"Oh, how silly of me to have asked. I can't possibly hear your answer"

"L-Leave Sir Wilson alone! Dr*yawn*aw...your...bla..." He fell into unconsciousness.

My power is to be at the room itself, not to actually do anything once I'm there.

But why not? Can it not give us any useful info?

It won't no. Anything useful its provided, I've already revealed (Cube not lying early on, etc. As I initially suspected Cube but he said some stuff on Day 2 that I could confirm, so know he was truth-telling, so cleared him from my suspicion) .

On a side note here, I find it hilarious that one of Rez's reason for voting for me was because wouldn't reveal my power. And now he won't. I, however, won't vote for him because of it :p

I'm not saying you should reveal yourself, just that you shouldn't accuse people for not doing something, then doing the exact thing yourself. See what I mean?

In other news: Thanks for removing your votes, now lets hunt some mafioso!

Dannyboy, you've been viewing the page for a while now, care to share your thoughts? Any info from you?

Yeah, I've been following the thread, but have nothing to add. I dunno, there are accuations flying all over the place, and I find it hard to figure out what to believe and what to go for. I keep switching between who I find most suspicious. I'm not very good at these more hunch-based mafias. :heh: And I'm afraid I don't get any info at all. I only know what we all know. And it sucks. >_<

And again it seems you two back each other up. Anyhow, for now I have something else I want to ask. Peeps, who did you target last night, and if you would, what is your power?

I did already say I targeted Diageo but ended up with MadDog.

I won't reveal my power just yet but if you want reason for not suspecting me then I think it's enough for now that I am/was the butler's partner and could talk outside the game.

On a side note here, I find it hilarious that one of Rez's reason for voting for me was because wouldn't reveal my power. And now he won't. I, however, won't vote for him because of it :p

I'm not saying you should reveal yourself, just that you shouldn't accuse people for not doing something, then doing the exact thing yourself. See what I mean?

In other news: Thanks for removing your votes, now lets hunt some mafioso!

Well I've hinted at it previously, given a brief description of it and said who I've targeted. But its not a huge reason to vote for someone. Id don't remember voting for you for that reason even....

Vote: Nintendohnut since I haven't been paying much attention for this day and want to get over with it so I can start again.

That's hardly a good reason.

Let me get this straight Rez, you have done something suspicious every single day it seems.

Day 2, does not vote for Sméagol. Effectively targets Sméagol that night but doesn't vote for him. Was the info not conclusive?

Day 3, targets The Peeps the same night he dies.

Day 4, gets roleblocked the same night no one dies.

I think those facts are enough evidence to Vote:Rez even though he does not act like a mafioso.