NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

He may have had sex with me, or he may have been smiling at me having sex with the exotic man. But the exotic man is the only one specifically said to have had sex with me.

Oh right, thought it was The Peeps who had sex with you. This is confusing haha.

well looking at the write-up it looks as though there were two people who weren't Mafia near The Peeps when he died who were put to sleep by the Piano playing, whilst the Peeps through some problem with his hearing or something wasn't

still doesn't leave us any closer to finding out who they are though!

Apparently the mafia aren't allowed to kill unconscious people, so go to sleep at night you damn insomniacs.

I'm still a bit skeptical but The Peeps could have enjoyed the same "services" as the handsome guy.

Here are my reasons for not trusting Diageo:

He is a doctor, and would know of The Peeps illness, describing "how they knew". Not you personally diageo but the doctor character so don't ask how you could have known.

He came out happy meaning he could have obtained information on you, or you could have given him some medicine. Medicine which didn't work.

You have such a vague description of what it is your power does, which makes me think you are avoiding committing to one power.

Yeah, I don't buy Diageo's claims at all. Also, he isn't acting too suspiciously which is really suspicious.

Lack of response to what?

And I didn't get to give him any medicine, I told you, I was too busy having sex to give the guy medicine.

They had information on my previous character too, which is how they killed previous me. They clearly have sensitive information on everyone, doesn't need to be a doctor.

Also, if I was mafia I wouldn't give a vague power, I would give a very good power which would make me certainly townie.

Except that you wouldn't want to lie too much in case someone found out your actual power.

Also: Why did the butler leave with a smile on his face if you were apparently too busy to pay any attention to him? Surely for him to leave with a smile you would have to talk to him/give him info, or give him something else?

Aaaaand also if he left with a smile, and he were an investigator, isn't is possible that he found out something that would be useful and thus made him happy? Something that the town could use to out a mafia member, for example?

I'm just thinking aloud here but your story doesn't really fit.

well looking at the write-up it looks as though there were two people who weren't Mafia near The Peeps when he died who were put to sleep by the Piano playing, whilst the Peeps through some problem with his hearing or something wasn't

I personally think that the hearing problems was just a narrative thing, and that the Panist's power is to roleblock anyone targeting their target (except for killers).

It fits because it is the truth. Sure he could be happy because he found something out. If you found out someone was a killer or a potential killer, would you smile?

What about the last mafia where I gave a very descriptive power. Finding out other people's roles is a mafia power.

I believe this is vaguely how my power works.

comichypochondria1.png

The note must be wrong about the order of events, because I got a PM saying specifically that I was too busy having sex to help The Peeps.

You believed the note was wrong yesterday, it couldn't be slightly wrong today?

Yesterday's note said someone gave information to the someone(probably about the peeps being deaf) but the order of events is wrong in yours. If you had sex first then peeps came in I might be inclined to think it was wrong.

Come to think of it it's pretty much the same as yesterday... As long as it wasn't you the peeps visited. Which means you got roleblocked by a sex-fiend :p

Since I am giving Cube the benefit of the doubt it's only fair to do the same for you.

withdraw Vote

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): ReZourceman

aqui1a (1): Ellmeister

Majority is 10

This is confusing. Do we believe the notes or not? Diageo isn't claiming the note is wrong which is making me either question the credibility of the note's accuracy, or question Cube's total denial of what the note said yesterday.

The note is either totally wrong;

has a chance of being wrong or right;

is right and Cube is denying its accurate and other mafia/ReZ are backing him up/believing him to try and discredit the note.

So yeah. Not sure what to believe. I guess the only way to find out is to lynch someome and see what happens.

This is confusing. Do we believe the notes or not? Diageo isn't claiming the note is wrong which is making me either question the credibility of the note's accuracy, or question Cube's total denial of what the note said yesterday.

The note is either totally wrong;

has a chance of being wrong or right;

is right and Cube is denying its accurate and other mafia/ReZ are backing him up/believing him to try and discredit the note.

So yeah. Not sure what to believe. I guess the only way to find out is to lynch someome and see what happens.

Note.png

I beg your pardon?

What are you confused about?

Everything, I need to give it a read when I have more time, though a solid sitting/thinking might not come round til sunday eve.

There's not even much to understand, we are on day 2.... And although wordy, there is not much usable information in the write-ups, just flavour text.

I beg your pardon?

Sorry I didn't see that. But what I'm getting at is that you're not denying the events in the note happened (the gay sex and everything). You're just claiming the order is wrong. Cube denied the whole note.

Im not saying we should 100% believe the note right now, but its worth keeping an eye on, and if there's nothing else going on its the clearest evidence we have on peoples doings. We'll find out in due time how accurate it is.

Except that you wouldn't want to lie too much in case someone found out your actual power.

Also: Why did the butler leave with a smile on his face if you were apparently too busy to pay any attention to him? Surely for him to leave with a smile you would have to talk to him/give him info, or give him something else?

Aaaaand also if he left with a smile, and he were an investigator, isn't is possible that he found out something that would be useful and thus made him happy? Something that the town could use to out a mafia member, for example?

I'm just thinking aloud here but your story doesn't really fit.

Yeah the note was wrong yesterday, I can 100% confirm some of it never happened. So it could be a mafia plant in the write up.

The note sounds pretty correct this time. The order of the events has no importance (as you'll get the same outcome either way).

From the write-up we can gather:

- The Peeps investigated Diageo. The smile can be taken either way.

- Diageo was roleblocked by someone sleeping with him.

- Two townies targeted The Peeps.

- The Pianist roleblocked everyone who targeted The Peeps.

- The Peeps was killed.

It sucks because so many people haven't even replied to the thread, and we'll finish a day just having stated the obvious from the write up.