NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Unless his power is to see how he has been affected each night.

I don't think I'm the one that gave him the note anyway. It doesn't really match with what I am. Looking back over my PM it doesn't look like any of the three visitors is me. I am becoming less sure of Sméagol's evilness but I don't want to back away from my info.

Cube...does your power have a specific explanation of what it is that you do? Does it tend to fit in with option B or C more?

I am definitely the third one. I talk to people (well, now I have a 50% chance of doing so).

What does talking to people do?

I refuse to answer a irrelevant question like that, especially as the question is something only a mafia member would ask.

How awfully defensive of you. It could make it easier to decipher what went on last night.

How awfully defensive of you. It could make it easier to decipher what went on last night.

I've explained everything that is currently helpful.

I'm going to change vote: Diageo. Far too many prying questions.

Trying checking Smeagol out again tonight Peeps.

Although realistically probably better someone else. Better not to be predictable.

I find this to be a very delicate and difficult situation. I would suspect Cube, however some of the things he has said I know to be fact, and it certainly doesn't tie up with what was in the blue note. If its a double bluff its very clever.

Difficult indeed.

I'm going to change vote: Diageo. Far too many prying questions.

One agree's and is at least willing to put some voting pressure on.

Voteth : Diaego

You know I only like to vote when I have solid info.

And you misspelt my name Rez.

Hm, I don't think Diageo is acting much more differently than he normally does. It's just his style of play. Not saying he isn't mafia, just that I don't think his behaviour tells us anything at the moment.

Vote Standings

Sméagol (7): The Peeps, MadDog, aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah, Tales, Dyson

Diageo (2): chairdriver, ReZ

(Majority is 11)

I don't know who to go for now. Peeps, you say you aren't 100% sure you targeted Smeagol last night? And now Diageo is asking a lot of questions... We don't have anything too solid at this point, especially if I am not misunderstanding Peeps when he says his targets may have got a little confused? Is there any more information out there on these two subjects?

I definitely targeted Sméagol. Whether I was redirected or whatever is a different matter.

My only doubts come from Sméagol saying specifically who targeted him and what they did along with Rez and Cube confirming their actions with his explanation. I'm keeping my vote standing though as I don't think anyone else is any more suspicious.

Danny, were you affected at all last night?

That question came out of nowhere. Did you have reason to believe that?

That question came out of nowhere. Did you have reason to believe that?

I thought that as well, though I assume he was the one who targetted me.

Well, you asked Cube, and like I said, I don't have any more info to give that would help me or you. That's because I did blind you. I knew the risk, but since it wasn't as severe as a vigilante kill, and curiosity got the better of me, I intended to use it on the first turn, seeing how it would turn up in the write-up.. And then save it for highly suspicious targets. But apparently, the write-ups don't work that way, and I have no clue how this would relate to the note (surely I should be in there too?). I also don't know how Cube ended up in my room, if he indeed was the last person to visit me (thought it was The Peeps), a strange coincidence, as I actually specifically targeted him. But then I should be visiting him.

Anyway, my apologies to Cube, assuming you're good. If you're not than I'm not sorry at all obviously.

Although it still looks like Sméagol is very dodgy, and has done little to say otherwise, I'm going to chang my vote.

Diageo, your attempts at taking the heat off of your fellow mafia member isn't working! It's just making you look more suspicious in each post- at least try and be a bit more covert about it!

It's a tough decision, but I'll Change vote: Diageo

Vote: Sméagol

With a power like that I simply cannot imagine you not being mafia.

With a power like that I simply cannot imagine you not being mafia.

I'm tempted to say the same. Heck, I'll go for it.

Golly gosh, I am absolutely teetering on Sméagol....hmmm. I need to mull this over till bed time.

Removeth Vote