NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

So what if Sméagol is townie? We lynch The Peeps? What if he is townie too? That's two townies down the drain.

I'd instinctively turn to you. Only a mafia member, who is inherently informed and therefore sure he's defending a townie, would be so defensive over a day 1 copping.

Haha sure. Lynch me then.

Also, all the stuff in the write-up, was me showing my newly learnt Aikido skills.

Also, all the stuff in the write-up, was me showing my newly learnt Aikido skills.

Should've backflipped out the window onto a trampoline and over the wall.

Cube fencing with an unknown challenger is interesting. Was this an attempt on his life? Giving information in exchange for money too. Who could he give info to and why. What did he receive.

Myeah. I'm off to bed, and I'm unlikely to get online in the afternoon, and the way this is going, I'm expecting to find my corpse floating around in the moat surrounding the Summer house (it surely has one). I really don't have any other info / facts that would help me or you.

Oh well, I have a rubbish townie abilitie anyway. At the very least, this'll make sure I can focus on my BG mafia.

This is why the note is wrong: I went to use my power but ended up in the wrong room. I then went back to my room and slept soundly but woke up blind.

Oh I almost forgot. Sméagol is evil vote: Sméagol.

Not really a motivation for me to do my usual stuff unfortunately.. :|

- Someone wanted to stay inside my room. This person slept besides my bed, and that was it.

- Someone delivered a message to me, and after reading it, I felt an uncontrollable rage. Nothing more.

- Finally, someone attempted to start a conversation with me, but I scared this person away for some reason.

One of these people is me, so Sméagol is at the very least partially telling the truth, or his power tells him what happens to him in the night phase. The second one is the concerning one. Someone made him feel an uncontrollable rage, which if investigated would certainly make him appear evil.

I'm willing to give Sméagol the benefit of the doubt today, provided of course that we get that breakdown from him at some point.....errr old chaps. :p

This is why the note is wrong: I went to use my power but ended up in the wrong room. I then went back to my room and slept soundly but woke up blind.

So if Sméagol and Cube are both telling the truth the mafia likely have;

- Note Fabrication

- Rage Making

- Probably a killer

- Possibly a roleblocker

- Maybe a redirector

One of these people is me, so Sméagol is at the very least partially telling the truth, or his power tells him what happens to him in the night phase. The second one is the concerning one. Someone made him feel an uncontrollable rage, which if investigated would certainly make him appear evil.

I'm willing to give Sméagol the benefit of the doubt today, provided of course that we get that breakdown from him at some point.....errr old chaps. :p

I think that I was the one that was, for some reason, scared away. I targeted you and ended up in someone else's room.

One definite mafia power is making people blind (so their power only works 50% of the time).

Sméagol, why can't you give us some details about yourself?

I think that I was the one that was, for some reason, scared away. I targeted you and ended up in someone else's room.

One definite mafia power is making people blind (so their power only works 50% of the time).

Sméagol, why can't you give us some details about yourself?

Ah the plot thickens. So we know two of the people in the room.

Before anyone sticks another vote for Sméagol please wait (if two of the people who have voted already are double voters then he only needs one more) I think we need to hear from The Peeps, about his power or more specifically how he knows/believes that Sméagol is evil.

I think we need to hear from The Peeps, about his power or more specifically how he knows/believes that Sméagol is evil.

I really don't think its worth interrogating The Peeps at this point. It's harder for the mafia to plan if they don't know his source of info, which is good for the town.

Vote Standings

Sméagol (9): The Peeps, heroicjanitor, chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah, Tales

(Majority is 11)

(By the way, I will be adding the write-ups to the first post, should anyone wish to go back and analyse a specific day)

Edited by Jonnas

Love the writeups, Jonnas. Quite a different flavour.

I'd instinctively turn to you. Only a mafia member, who is inherently informed and therefore sure he's defending a townie, would be so defensive over a day 1 copping.

Really Sir? I disagree, I do not believe him to be so defensive as you put it, and to be quite honest with your good self that argument he presented right there is actually rather quite logical. It does of course assume some sort of roleblocker/redirector/something of the most sinister sort.

The point about Sméagol being in a rage, making him appear evil, is actually rather good, and if he had thought it up himself as a defence, surely he would have highlighted this possibility himself, no?

Withdraw Vote for now.

Vote Standings

Sméagol (8): The Peeps, chairdriver, MadDog, aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah, Tales, Dyson

(Majority is 11)

One of these people have a double vote.

The Peeps, chairdriver, MadDog, aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah

Take out The Peeps and Chairdriver, and add Tales.

MadDog, aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah, Tales.

The rage thing does make some sense but I'm not convinced.

ReZ, would you be willing to say which of the three visitors you think you are?

ReZ, would you be willing to say which of the three visitors you think you are?

I know for a fact which one I am, I'm the first one, who slept next to his bed. Do you think who you are (assuming you're one of them) lines up with one of the others? As Cube seems to think he is the last guy.

Rez sleeps next to his bed, Cube get's paid for services in his room. This game doesn't sounds gentlemanly at all, or maybe too gentlemanly....

One must admit, one was a little upset that one wasn't offered to at least top and tail with Lord Sméagol....

Well that only leaves me as the one that gave him the note doesn't it?

Assuming you and Cube are telling the truth of course.

If the note is a gentlemanly warning that he has been found to be corrupt then that could explain his rage.

Well that only leaves me as the one that gave him the note doesn't it?

Assuming you and Cube are telling the truth of course.

See assuming you are an investigator, it would have made more sense that you were the one that went to take notes and then ran off scared.

Cube...does your power have a specific explanation of what it is that you do? Does it tend to fit in with option B or C more?

(Edit; Sorry start a conversation, not take notes)