NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

I'm not certain that The Peeps was protected actually, because I was with him last night, and am obviously the only other person that is mentioned in the room....which leads me to question if there is a protector why they didn't protect the guy who just came out as Investigator?

And this blue letter seems interesting. This one appears to be at least partially accurate, but yesterday, it seems to have been an (almost/all) fabrication.

One is most confused and hope one has a lead sufficient enough for us to follow post haste.

Apparently an exotic man came into my room, and we engaged in homosexual activities, it's never too late to experiment.

What possible use could I have for this information, and what does it mean.

The butler left happy too. Should we trust this message though? As Rez said yesterday it was pretty much all false. Even if we did trust it we don't have much use for it without you elaborating.

I wonder now if Peeps had a partner called Marlene. Marlene might have a clue as to "how they knew".

Actually it was the butler who died. Right after visiting you, possibly. You could be the reason the mafia knows.

If you believe the message, you see that the Butler left quite happy, and then I had sex with a handsome man.

How they knew what? That he could not hear piano chords? I had no idea of such impairment.

I did target The Peeps, so that might explain why he was in my room. And he left my room happy, because I gave him something to help him.

I chose the Peeps because he was the only one I knew was very likely to be good because he got a mafia lynched. I knew he was likely to get lynched but I had no one else I could help.

From the note, Peeps(an investigator) visited your room and left happy. I think he got something on you. Tentative but easily withdrawable vote here.

Vote: Diageo

To be honest, Diageo, your story doesn't seem to be likely. If you knew he was likely to be lynched, why did you target him at all? Surely the majority of players are good and it would have made sense to target someone at random if your power really is to give them something useful? What I mean is, if you thought someone was going to be lynched and your power was to give them something they could use, you wouldn't target them because it would be a waste. TBH I'm not sure you're telling the truth about your power. No proof at all, simply a hunch. And you can't moan at me for having a hunch as you have them and act on them loads in mafia games :p

Yeah this sounds dodgy as all hell. I'm certainly willing to put some pressure on. What exactly is your power Diageo?

Voteth : Diageo.

My "concoction" improves the powers of others. I didn't want to accidentally target a mafia because if it was the killer they might kill two people, or anything could happen, so I was tentative, didn't want to take any chances. And it was possible that someone would protect him as he is so likely to die.

If I was in the mafia, or the killer, I wouldn't even mention the fact that I targeted the Peeps.

That is all I know about my power, and any more pressure votes will get you nowhere. I would prefer if you don't vote for me for being mafia either, because I am not.

And I am a doctor, if that information is important to you. When I read doctor I thought i would get to be a protector, but then it was not the case.

And I am a doctor, if that information is important to you. When I read doctor I thought i would get to be a protector, but then it was not the case.

Well actually I thought a doctor may have killed peeps because of this:

"L-Leave Sir Wilson alone! Dr*yawn*aw...your...bla..." He fell into unconsciousness.

I thought he was saying Dr something. Obviously draw your blade though.

Untitled-1.png

No I can't. I may be the one that tries to defend the Butler, but I don't know.

Sméagol claimed 3 people entered his room and none of them appeared in the write-up did they?

I just got a message from Jonnas. He forgot to mention the last part of the message, which was that the gay sex kept me too occupied to make the concoction for The Peeps, meaning I was roleblocked.

Indeed, that's what I thought. Although I don't know why The Peeps was in my room. Maybe he did investigate me. But if I was evil, surely he would look anxious or concerned when he left, maybe he was smiling because I am good.

If he was the one to have sex with you, I'm sure that's the reason why he's smiling. =P

But yeah I don't think you're bad (for now). Just a bit confused what happened to The Peeps exactly with the piano playing and all that?