NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

I got that note the same night i targeted Tales, i thought you all would realise that i got some extra info. Ah well, suppose it turned out good in the end.

Another thing I should mention is that Jonnas nerfed my power after the "pianist" night. I understand that it was broken, but we had a bloody mountain to climb and could have used that more often... perhaps once every other night?

That's what would've happened if Marlene had died as well. I still felt it was incredibly broken.

Lastly, I don't think people who have been killed should be allowed to replace inactives. The way I see it, once you've been killed, you've lost. It's unfair that they get a second chance of winning. This is my opinion, agree or disagree.

For the record, I also dislike doing that, but I really did not want to modkill too many people. I had 5 inactives (one of them mafia), and only one "outsider" wanted to join.

I do have a zero tolerance policy regarding these things, however, and Diageo could've been modkilled, when heroicjanitor started asking stuff about his previous power (Diageo was smart enough to not reveal anything that wasn't on the write-ups, though).

Lol I was a gullible townie for mafia :(

Don't feel too bad, Ell. We've all been there at some point.

Ahhh, well I was suspicious a bit! I did believe Danny for a rather long time though, if I'd been you, I'd have been dead alot sooner :x

Heh, just the town's luck that Eenuh played so well and was suspicious of me, then. ;)

Lol I was a gullible townie for mafia :(

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

I think he means because he was on Nintendohnut's side against Diageo and kept accusing me of being mafia with Diageo, Nintendohnut had him wrapped around his finger for so long :D He didn't play that badly though, and tbf even Cube trusted Nintendo ahead of me until I roleclaimed.

Jonnas had it in his "extras" under Ellmeister. Said he was a gullible townie for the mafia. Thought you were asking why Jonnas thought that.

Jonnas had it in his "extras" under Ellmeister. Said he was a gullible townie for the mafia. Thought you were asking why Jonnas thought that.

I know, I know. I think I was mistaking it for a role name like Stupid Cop. :heh:

I didn't do much with my power/info and was too busy to make notes and think about it enough to just believe Nintendohnut and since your collusion together looked suspicious (still is!) made me wonder :p

Apologies town! To be fair, you all got me wrong by penning me as evil so maybe you were all gullible too!