N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I am so confused. So much text so little time, I think I've found our princess though, and I think for some silly reason I still trust Marcamillian.

However ReZ himself, has not confirmed his power. This is like the 4th time I'm asking, and he even said he was willing to come out with it if the others did, yet he has not. I'm seriously considering putting a vote on you for avoiding this so much ReZ.

So the mafia blinded their own on the first night?

Yep that's why I said he had to be townie unless there were two mafias. I also did have an idea a while back that could allow for two but it was unfounded. Now that we have another thief it's back in my head again but nothing big.

It's surprising to me that everyone I investigate seems to tell the truth. I thought they'd lie at least once but they could be telling technical truths, leading to them being "unsure" or speculative. No one seems to be outright lying anyway... But the 100% truthers are very helpful. Why are people voting for Zell ahead of Marcamillian btw? I'd like to hear his defence.

Marcamillian your reason for voting for Tales was that you might as well even though he was right at the edge? Then you "accidentally" didn't count Nintendohnut's vote but went back again immediately(under a minute later) and counted it. You also claimed previously that your role is probably mirrored by mafia(which you claimed was Tales). This combined with being bitter towards sportsmen(Tales was a sportsman) sounds like you are an evil Tales. I think you are mafia.

Vote: Marcamillian

At least two people think I'm actually going to kill the princess? May I ask for your reasoning?

I personally see the scenario of a confirmed murderer needing to find the princess so he can kill her more likely than the scenario of the confirmed murderer needing to find the Princess (who is currently safe in anonymity) in order to protect her. Thats my reason, and I don't think you'd blame me from my perspective.

However ReZ himself, has not confirmed his power. This is like the 4th time I'm asking, and he even said he was willing to come out with it if the others did, yet he has not. I'm seriously considering putting a vote on you for avoiding this so much ReZ.

He thanked my post as if to say that I'm right.

Correct (essentially).

The last few pages have been mental. We supposedly have a lot of protectors. My trust of Jayseven is starting to wayne/wain/wein/wheane.

But first....the Zell situation. Vote : Zell

The mafia are playing deadly at this stage.

Well look, the reason I asked why/what your power was is because the night before last(night6?), I targetted myself.

"Good morning, sirs. For the last time, I'm afraid.

Tonight, I followed sir Jayseven. He stood by someone else's room, as if he was waiting patiently.

Not too long after, a polite man passed near the room. Jayseven, with little provocation, viciously punched this man into unconsciousness!

Even though I usually abstain from stating my opinions, this was not an action I can possibly condone.

And that is it. I hope you have found my letters useful. Should any of you survive this ordeal, please apologize to my former masters on my behalf."

Jay says he targetted ReZ. ReZ said nothing that I can discern which indicates his target, though previously I had a feeling it was Jay. Is this correct?

Btw my targets have been(as jay requested earlier but I did not get round to reposting them);

Night 1 Dannyboy

Night 2 ReZ

Night 3 Diageo

Night 4 Diageo

Night 5 Diageo

Night 6 Meeeeeeee

Night 7 Meeeeeeee

I personally see the scenario of a confirmed murderer needing to find the princess so he can kill her more likely than the scenario of the confirmed murderer needing to find the Princess (who is currently safe in anonymity) in order to protect her. Thats my reason, and I don't think you'd blame me from my perspective.

Not at all, I completely understand that reasoning. It's the reason I was hesitant about coming forward in the first place. I'm just surprised you still believe I'm neutral/evil rather than neutral/good.

Anyway, a lot of people are after Zell. Why is this again? Has he simply been inactive or ...?

For clarity, here is what happened:

1. The Peeps swapped MadDog and Jayseven. 3 people were misdirected and one person was unaffected.

2. Jayseven targeted himself and knocked himself out. He's the one who was unaffected.

3. Marcamillian targeted Jayseven but ended up roleblocking MadDog.

4. I targeted MadDog but ended up targeting Jayseven. I stopped a killer.

5. As there is only one space left out of what The Peeps has said, the last person must be the killer. The killer targeted MadDog.

6. Zell has said that he targeted MadDog.

What can I say? I've done nothing but tell the truth the entire game and I can't emphasise enough my innocence. I'm very sure I wasn't misdirected last night, ie I found my way to Maddog and, like I've always said, I protected him. I am almost certain of this.

I can't see anyone other than Marcamillian or Cube being the killer. I've always thought Cube was good, but now he also comes out as a protector? There is a massive possibility he's lying people.

I'm going to have to:

Vote: Marcamillian

Because throughout all of this discussion, he has said nothing.