N-Europe

Mafia Games Outcome Thread

ReZourceman

Man, as if I've only won 5 (6 when Heroes maff is added up) games! Totally forgot the game where me and coolness (was it? I just skimmed it and actually that might've been the character, not the player) won by gaining a mafia majority in the forum mafia! Mental.

(Have I not counted you for that? I shall update if this is the case)

For ease of ReZ:

Heroes Mafia

Town wins

Jonnas (neutral)

Aqui1a

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Zell

Thanks, this makes it easier. :)

I always wonder how Zell wins, he barely posts compared to most (IMO) and yet manages to be on the winning team. Clever :p

I guess I'm lucky. I remember winning my first 3 in a row, the last 2 I won half way through as a neutral! A lot of winning is luck though, like not being killed on the first night or anything.

• 1 month later...
Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Broadcast Yourself
Audio

At once, Wolf was engulfed by a purple energy and was disintegrated. The town looked in terror at the sight in front of them.

wolf.png

Heroicjanitor is dead.

A large hand appears out of the sky, slamming down on a small monkey and his larger ape companion, crushing them.

Diddykong.jpgdonkeykong.jpg

Nintendohnut and Jonnas are dead.

The hand then swoops down again, grabbing a unsuspecting robot. And crushing it repeatedly in its palm until there is only dust left.

th_ROB.gif

Tales is dead.

Rising high up into the sky, the destructive hand begins to drop bombs from its fingers. The blue-clothed woman uses her agility to dodge two of them, but they were too fast for her, she was caught up in the third.

Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBB2.jpg

Esequiel is dead.

The hand returns to the skies, and points one finger at a young boy. He tries to fly away but the hand comes after him a blistering speeds and the finger pierces through his back.

various33_080402j-l.jpg

Jayseven is dead.

The hand is triumphant. Its plan of mayhem, destruction and corruption all came to fruition. Everything and everyone, annihilated, destroyed and maimed, and yet it remained, the only survivor, the winner.

The Peeps has won the Game!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

So umm... Can we get an update? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, people like Zell, Cube and Dyson need to be killed first from now on. :p

The last game I won was the first Gentleman's mafia (well, I also won the Death Note one but I still don't understand a single thing about it and didn't really deserve that win).

Herojan has 2 victories AND 6.5 victories? What gives?

Also, The Peeps' game had 9 victors, but the town did not win. That's got to be a first.

Ah, thanks. I couldn't find him earlier and thought it was strange he hadn't won one before.

Updated. (correct is actually 8.5 wins for Mr Janitor).

Also, please confirm this, but... is Gentlemen's II the longest mafia game we've had yet? (In real time, I mean)

Ignoring ones which didn't end properly (Toy, one Poké and Disney)

Gentlemen's II (Jonnas): 56 Days.

3rd DIY (Jonnas): 60 Days.

Bare Bones (Dyson): 78 Days.

Hey mr-paul, I'm ahead of you :p

Next time I'm mafia I'll make sure I kill you then, so if I don't win neither do you :p

I'm amazed how many wins Zell and Dyson have (not surprised about Cube though). Pretty pleased with my amount of wins tbh, seeing I had a big break from mafia games until this year.

Cube and Zell (and maybe Dyson?) have all been playing since the very first game, which gives them around a 3-game advantage on me. I'm not saying they won them (haven't checked). Zell has missed a few though, so he's doing very well. Keeping quiet has done him a lot of favours!

Cube and Zell (and maybe Dyson?) have all been playing since the very first game, which gives them around a 3-game advantage on me. I'm not saying they won them (haven't checked). Zell has missed a few though, so he's doing very well. Keeping quiet has done him a lot of favours!

First game: I won (part of the mafia)

Second game: I was killed first night.

Third game: I won as a neutral.

I loved that third game as loads of things happened to me - I was found as a neutral, it was discovered that I had to do with the sands of time to everyone assumed I was the Prince of Persia. Then my powers were taken from me, then I joined a neutral group, was given an item then the group was disbanded when the leader was destroyed. And after the mafia were all lynched the write-up said that a character still had a dark side. So I said that The Prince has a dark side (someone else was revealed as the Prince of Persia) and luckily everyone thought that the logic was sound so we lynched him (I had to get rid of the mafia and make sure the Prince was dead to win).

Zell/Dyson didn't win any of those three games.