Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Yes its mould.

Let's not fuck around here Michael. It's not a shadow and it sure isn't facial hair. And no matter what you say and zoom in we can tell it's not artichoke.

Was going around a turn and my bike skidded and I fell, eh... on top of it.

Scratched my hip, bit of my elbow and knee. But it's fine, nothing too bad.

Snapshot_20110504_3.jpg?t=1304551228

A pussy mark. Try jumping over a fence at the N-E Meet and ripping your jeans in two leaving one massive bruise. :P

Let's not fuck around here Michael. It's not a shadow and it sure isn't facial hair. And no matter what you say and zoom in we can tell it's not artichoke.

A pussy mark. Try jumping over a fence at the N-E Meet and ripping your jeans in two leaving one massive bruise. :P

If the fence is low enough to attempt jumping over it you're doing it wrong. Try climbing an 8 foot barb wire fence to get into an abandoned blimp hangar, only to end up sat straddling said fence and then falling into said hangar through a window.

The view inside was totally worth it though (that's not me BTW):

30927_10150201379810341_687920340_13130547_4294647_n.jpg

If the fence is low enough to attempt jumping over it you're doing it wrong. Try climbing an 8 foot barb wire fence to get into an abandoned blimp hangar, only to end up sat straddling said fence and then falling into said hangar through a window.

The view inside was totally worth it though (that's not me BTW):

30927_10150201379810341_687920340_13130547_4294647_n.jpg

Woah. It almost looks like the inside of a planetarium. I hope you took some awesome photos.

Woah. It almost looks like the inside of a planetarium. I hope you took some awesome photos.

I feel that, it looks fucking awesome. Not long after watching the South Park with the Plane-arium.

If the fence is low enough to attempt jumping over it you're doing it wrong.

It was low-ish, but it had spikes and some black dude loitering around as if he was some sort of undercover park ranger.

I unintentionally succeeded in taking the most emo picture ever! As I haven't been home in months, I will send it to my parents so they know I'm still alive!

125639.jpg

Although not for very long if the picture is to be believed.