Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

That's mental!

I mean... not even good mental!

Also I really hope I can avoid those sort of things in final year.

Although I said that about second year.

I think it doesn't help that my course has been awful, your course seems to have taught you seem amazing stuff, you'd laugh if you saw the crap we're producing as third years.

I've managed to snick my renders under an hour each, but my friends are doing like 5 minute long cinematics and they are taking their toll on our computers.

In the last 5 weeks I have written five essays totalling around 26,000 words. I've shot and edited one parkour video while editing together another video for a presentation I also had to write. I gave the presentation today. Everyone loved it and I just submitted my final piece of work.

I'm so exhausted I actually want to weep a little.

I've finished. I'VE FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED.

Earlier I was like this,

tumblr_lkicqxXP591qb01n4o1_500.gif

NOW I'M LIKE THIS!

tumblr_lkmw33azJy1qa6nci.gif

my eye poking related bloodshotness, and following migraine seem to be clearing up

my contact lens is somehow MAGICALLY CORRECTING my squint.... what the fuckedy fuck. one of the mysteries of the world no one will ever be able to understand :p

my mum had a complete wtf moment in the clinic when she saw my eyes weren't drifting :)

In the last 5 weeks I have written five essays totalling around 26,000 words. I've shot and edited one parkour video while editing together another video for a presentation I also had to write. I gave the presentation today. Everyone loved it and I just submitted my final piece of work.

I'm so exhausted I actually want to weep a little.

I've finished. I'VE FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED.

Earlier I was like this,

tumblr_lkicqxXP591qb01n4o1_500.gif

NOW I'M LIKE THIS!

tumblr_lkmw33azJy1qa6nci.gif

Give me til friday and I'll be the same as you.

But, I have officially finished modelling now, all 5 scenes are finished and rendered, I just need to make the video tomorrow and finish my report and I am done.

Wheeeee!

Because you go to Cambridge maybe?

Us imbeciles can only manage 9 months of study.

I know plenty of people at other universities who finish in Juneish, but recently I've seen loads of Facebook statuses about people finishing, so was wondering why. And my course is still 9 months. There's no need to get arsey with me in every thread that I mention universities.

I know plenty of people at other universities who finish in Juneish, but recently I've seen loads of Facebook statuses about people finishing, so was wondering why. And my course is still 9 months. There's no need to get arsey with me in every thread that I mention universities.

Dude I was joking. If you've misunderstood my posts then I apologise. They've all been light hearted and weren't meant to cause offence.

Dude I was joking. If you've misunderstood my posts then I apologise. They've all been light hearted and weren't meant to cause offence.

Sorry, internet joke detector fail on my part then. I'm just sick of the adverse reactions some people have, despite trying to play it down/not mention it.

Showed my parkour video in Space, Place and Architecture today. Was kind of a casual lecture; turn up to see everyone's project if you want. Was really out of it. Played my video. It ended and everyone simultaneously burst out applauding. Seriously, not just polite clapping, they applauded. It shocked me out of my lucid state.

It was genuinely an amazing experience. I was humbled.

How come people all finish their courses so early? I'll be going until July...

I've still got two exams but they're cake compared to the trauma I just went through.

Showed my parkour video in Space, Place and Architecture today. Was kind of a casual lecture; turn up to see everyone's project if you want. Was really out of it. Played my video. It ended and everyone simultaneously burst out applauding. Seriously, not just polite clapping, they applauded. It shocked me out of my lucid state.

Well done. I R JEALOUS. Screenings of Comedy Rainbow have not garnered as much praise, albeit with considerably smaller audiences but still.

Yes I just made it about me. So I'll reliterature. Well done.

Just finished watching Sylvian Chomet's The Illusionist, and as such have been compelled to sit in the dark trying to decide if I need to cry or simply drink heavily. Or both.

It's quite an affecting movie to say the least.

Edited by gaggle64