N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I love your mum as well.

That is pretty awesome though.

My friend won something like ten grand on one of those.

He's in the army so it doesn't seem that great though.

He'll probably use it to buy body armour or something.

Mum's been researching the family tree again (she gets in phases and does this every 10 years, getting further back), and turns out I'm a direct descendant of King Edward I. Woot

Add to that the relation to the Elephant Man, got a pretty decent lineage :p

ORLY?

Well, they don't have and London based jobs on their website so that a negatory for me.

I wish Tumblr had a London office (or at least an office outside the States). I should write them a business proposal. But I'm too lazy and wouldn't know where to start...or what I'd say.

I'm applying for a job at Spotify. Haha.

If you get a job there, could you get me a free subscription? Pretty please?

Or get them to at least make Spotify available in Belgium too. I still need Jim to log in for me every two weeks. =(

If you get a job there, could you get me a free subscription? Pretty please?

Or get them to at least make Spotify available in Belgium too. I still need Jim to log in for me every two weeks. =(

My friend in Ireland has to get me to do the same thing.

I still want to stay at Jagex, but until I find out one way or the other I'm not ignoring other jobs

My dad sorted out the water in my door and cleaned my car. Happy days.

I love spotify and everything; I've got a premium subscription, but its a fucking travesty that they don't have Metallica, The Beatles or Joanna Newsom on there. Laaaaame.

Jesus, you work at Jagex? Wasn't that voted like the best gaming company to work for three years running?

I love spotify and everything; I've got a premium subscription, but its a fucking travesty that they don't have Metallica, The Beatles or Joanna Newsom on there. Laaaaame.

Jesus, you work at Jagex? Wasn't that voted like the best gaming company to work for three years running?

Haha, yes I do, hopefully my contract gets extended at the end of the month.

The perks of working for Jagex are ridiculously long and incredibly easy to obtain, infact most of them are almost forced upon you and they really do want you to come to work happy. Crazy stuff.

[/color]

In some ways, it sets them apart. Makes them more elusive and precious. It's like finding a weapon after a boss battle in an RPG that you can't buy in shops. Don't you dare accidentally sell it.

I lol @ stuff sometimes ;

I havn't been down at Roulette (proper awesome, know what I'm doing normal computer physical roulette) in the last FOUR times (or more I guess). Bitches love my style. + last PC online time I was up too. Loving life.

Roulette king. I think I'm gonna do tomorrow's ReZ Daily about Roulette (History, how to play, my playing style, tips, HOW TO GUARANTEED WIN*) and such. Todays episode will be amazing too. So funny, because two hours ago I was so down on it because I didn't know what to do the episodes about.

--------

Had my first evvaaaarrr job seekers interview. Gotta go in on Wednesday for first signing. :/ Then it won't even start for two or three weeks (I don't care btw) if I get job on Friday, then...just bleh. Bit of wasted time/would have just masturbated in that time anyway so its fine.

People seriously need to stop putting asterisks in their posts and then forgetting to write the footnote.

I lol @ stuff sometimes ;

I havn't been down at Roulette (proper awesome, know what I'm doing normal computer physical roulette) in the last FOUR times (or more I guess). Bitches love my style. + last PC online time I was up too. Loving life.

Roulette king. I think I'm gonna do tomorrow's ReZ Daily about Roulette (History, how to play, my playing style, tips, HOW TO GUARANTEED WIN*) and such. Todays episode will be amazing too. So funny, because two hours ago I was so down on it because I didn't know what to do the episodes about.

--------

Had my first evvaaaarrr job seekers interview. Gotta go in on Wednesday for first signing. :/ Then it won't even start for two or three weeks (I don't care btw) if I get job on Friday, then...just bleh. Bit of wasted time/would have just masturbated in that time anyway so its fine.

*Loljokez.